Hydro Nutes in Soil

G'day all,

I've just put my single plant in soil under 12/12 in the last couple of days. I've also purchased some CANNA Substra Flores A + B hydro nutes to use during the flowering period.

However, since I am growing in soil and these are hydro nutes, the instructions are all about hydro and use terms I don't understand. I was hoping somebody could please tell me the amount in mL of each A + B I should be adding to each L of water ?? The plant is about a metre tall, perhaps a bit more.

I used CANNA Substra Vega A + B during the vegetative period and simply added 5mL of each per L of water I used. Would this be suitable for the flowering nutes as well? And should I be increasing the amount of nutes as the flowering period goes on? Is there anything else I can purchase to increase yield?

Cheers for any advice. Take it easy.

Edited by bughouse loco

Is there anything else I can purchase to increase yield?

Cheers for any advice. Take it easy.

maybe as u are allredy onto the canna range

get yaself some canna pk 13 14

and use it about the 5th week dependin on strain

others for flowerin ive used is potash

im sure others will chime in with their experiences

good luck

bil

Hey bughouse loco :toke:

Theres a chart that comes with their pamphlets and in magazine ads, its also on the canna website.

Says they recommend you use 25-35 ml of flores to every 10 litres of water at this stage. Also 5 ml of Rhizotonic and 25 ml of Cannazyme. To an ec of 1.2 -1.7

Good growing to ya mate :peace: