spiders in my plants.

:peace:

G'day Gahligahli ,

Mate .. Don't spray poisons on or near your plant if you can avoid it ..

I wouldn't even spray Mortein near my plants let alone on them or even In my place of residence :doh:

But then .. I learned livin in the country that there is no stopping the cockies and flies .. Those household sprays are just a ripoff ..

But anyway .. thats just me ...

:peace:

About the Spiders .. Well , I find It common to usually get a few tiny spiders who want to live on the plant .. the ones that curl the leaf and live underneath it ..

If they are the ones I think your talkin bout .. then they don't seem to usually live in the budz .. just the leaves ...

The reason they live there is for the shade and convenience of a good food source because of all the other Real Pests that actually want to eat your plant ..

So .. I would leave them on , a couple of leaves being curled with web will not affect your plants growth ..

And It's a pretty good trade for free pest control I reckon :toke:

So there ya go ... and good luck with your grow :toke:

Budman :peace: