flushin outdoors..?

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

sup guys i payd a vist to my outdoor crop yesterday i a noticed that one of the plants r starting to bud... as i never really concidered these plants to grow as healthy as they did im deciding to harvest it and i was wondering how 2 flush them once in the ground..?

much respect

Ele

Guest elefunk_delivers

but my concern is why is ony one buddin on its own..?

without any forced 12/12 light.. its been outdoors for a while tho..

Laterz

Ele

Edited by elefunk_delivers

but my concern is why is ony one buddin on its own..?

Is it the same strain as the other plants? Some strains flower earlier than others. Also if it is not getting as much direct sun as the others it may have decided it's time to flower because the day seems shorter to it than to the others.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

hey there elefunk , as with the rest of da replys i to have never flushed my outdoor crop , just let it do what comes naturally ;) as for the early flowering Tom may have hit da nail on da head . is it the same strain as the rest ? should have sum pics of mine by the end of the week ;) and as Dom suggested watch for the 2 legged pest's they sense a harvest time and start lookin .

good luck mate and get sum pics if ya can i'd like to see ya crop.

cheers

bushy

p.s if it's hot dude keep da water up to em.

your right trumpet, but with hydro theres no nutrients whatsoever apart from what you add.... good soil should be rich in nutrients that plants love, there should be well enough nutrients in the garden soil to last the plant through flowering after feeding nutes through veg., however, since my last post i've ed-u-macated myself a tad more, and nitrogen can be added most way through the flowering cycle, i don't add it unless the plants need it.

Leaves yellowing and dropping off close to harvest isn't a bad thing and usually happens naturally with alot of strains. ( less to trim off :D) hoever on the same token, you want to leave as many leaves on the plant as possible because they are obviously a substantial source for sun and other goodies for the buds...

~Boe~