Hi all - Coco A & B

Hi peeps,

I am remotely (I'm in Qld - they in Sydney) informing somemone how to mix up some nutes so my plants have a slim chance of surviving in my absence.

I and need the lable info on how much nutrient ; Coco A & B per Lt to add to make up the nute mix.

Thanks

cripple nit :peace:

Edited by nitram

ive used the xtreme range of coco flower and grow

the directions say to use at 5ml per litre

ive never mixed it at that rate and find 3ml to be sufficient

although i have pushed it to 4ml per litre with no ill responce

but an ec meter is the real way to go

is it just a mix of plain nutes??

or are there any additives to add to the equation as well??

good luck

bil

nitty, ur an ignorant cunt in chat arnt ya? :thumbsup: u asked same question but didnt let us know what nutrients ur using than u ran off if its canna click on this link its the canna calculator u will get the same mls/litre i mentioned above think it was chato who i got the link off couple of months back

http://www.canna-uk.com/dhtml/home.php

(scroll down on the right "online grow guide" the calculator pops up)

Edited by Gazza2001au

Hi gazza,

Gazza2001au .... guessing its Canna's coco nutes and u dont have a EC meter?

I do have an EC meter Gazza but I wasn't askin that quesion- I was askin a specific quesation. At least your guess is right .... it is Canna Coco I wish to know he lable info about.................all the other information is irrlevant & fails to answer my speciefic question regaring the lable info.

Google Definitions of ignorant:

uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication; "nescient of contemporary literature"; "an unlearned group incapable of understanding complex issues"; "exhibiting contempt for his unlettered companions"; uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field; "she is ignorant of quantum mechanics"; "he is illiterate"

unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge; ";

I don't agree with ya Gazza as this is why I asked the specific question .... I was "unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge at his point in time" I don't lack education in general nor do I consider myslf as lacking knowledge - I can read the lable but due to circumstances I do not have access to my nutriente lable being in qld wqhile the nutriens are in NSW. My grow techniques may lack sophisicaion but it is the results I personally consider to be the sole purpose quality over quantity.

Gazza ...u asked same question but didnt let us know what nutrients ur using

Canna nutes Gazzy M8 "CANNA COCO" - and as for "inorant" lable you ascribe to me: It may apear to you but I think you will find that all the [Canna] Coco range of nutes give the same lable information as to the amount of nutes per Lt of water. How much clearer can one be !

It is Canna - Veg A & B I was askin about. While I did not mention the wheaher it was Flores or Veg nutes in this post it clearly says "I and need the lable info on how much nutrient ; Coco A & B per Lt to add to make up the nute mix."

Yes I could have stated Canna Veg & 'yes' I could have gone to the canna site but I wouldn't call that ommision "ignorant". Lazy perhaps. :thumbsup: I would have thought that some helpful Coco peeps suh as yourself would have known his wihout having to go to the canna site - but niegh no so. Hardly promting the helpfulness and expertise that ozstoners site proportedly hails.

I one could have read his info off the lable! However, it as it happens due to circumtances beyond my control I am away from my nutes/lable info.

mullaway ..... Hey Nitram, hope the legs mending and the ladies at home are still alive.....Try here if you get the chance mate

That was why I had to depart so in su xh a hurry from chat whn I asked the ques4tion

The pain is abating slowly thanks mulla.

billopuffalot ...... ive used the xtreme range of coco flower and grow

the directions say to use at 5ml per litre

Thanks billo - thats what I asked - sort of......I would like to know the lable info for the Canna Coco A & B

I think from memory it is close to what Gazza said and is 20 ml per 10 lt of water.

Cheers all.

nitty i wasnt having a go at ya but if u ask a question wait around for a reply as u didnt give me enough info i asked u a question u ignored me than left :peace:

Hi gazza,

Gazza2001au .... guessing its Canna's coco nutes and u dont have a EC meter?

I do have an EC meter Gazza but I wasn't askin that quesion- I was askin a specific quesation. At least your guess is right .... it is Canna Coco I wish to know he lable info about.................all the other information is irrlevant & fails to answer my speciefic question regaring the lable info.

I and need the lable info on how much nutrient ; Coco A & B per Lt to add to make up the nute mix.

i answered both of your questions u asked for the nutrient amout to be mixed in the first post

Canna nutes Gazzy M8 "CANNA COCO" - and as for "inorant" lable you ascribe to me: It may apear to you but I think you will find that all the [Canna] Coco range of nutes give the same lable information as to the amount of nutes per Lt of water. How much clearer can one be !

It is Canna - Veg A & B I was askin about. While I did not mention the wheaher it was Flores or Veg nutes in this post it clearly says "I and need the lable info on how much nutrient ; Coco A & B per Lt to add to make up the nute mix."

Yes I could have stated Canna Veg & 'yes' I could have gone to the canna site but I wouldn't call that ommision "ignorant". Lazy perhaps. I would have thought that some helpful Coco peeps suh as yourself would have known his wihout having to go to the canna site - but niegh no so. Hardly promting the helpfulness and expertise that ozstoners site proportedly hails.

I one could have read his info off the lable! However, it as it happens due to circumtances beyond my control I am away from my nutes/lable info.

not all Canna nutrients have the same labels on the bottles and seeing the title on this thread "Coco A+B nute mix" is why i asked about the EC meter im using the Canna Coco specific nutrients now and all mixing instructions are only in EC measurements this is why i made it simple for u and told u the mls per litre :D where as other Canna nutrients have the mixing amounts in mls or atlease use to

and the reason i didnt know the instructions on the amount of nutrient to use is because i dont have a EC meter and this is the only measurements on the Canna Coco bottle

heres your first post and mine i pretty much answered ur question in my first post but u didnt reply to my questions in chat or u would have had the problem sorted long time ago lol

nitram, Hi peeps,

I am remotely (I'm in Qld - they in Sydney) informing somemone how to mix up some nutes so my plants have a slim chance of surviving in my absence.

Thanks

cripple nit

Gazza2001au, guessing its Canna's coco nutes and u dont have a EC meter? i use 20-22mls of nutrient per 9 litres (whole grow minus first two weeks flowering) the first two weeks of flowering up the levels to 25-27mls per 9 litres i use a 10 litre $1 bunnings bucket

didnt this answer ur question? lol as for knowing all the details on the bottle it mainly goes into using rhizotonic,cannazyme and all that bull shit its not really needed and its got me fucked why Canna put all these details on the Coco nutrient bottle when these products have there own labels? so IMO no need to read it but if u wish just read up about all the Canna addatives and boosters on there site and u will have read whats on the Coco bottles :thumbsup:

BTW thought i'd say that the new Canna Coco nutrients only come in part A and part B (2 bottles) this is a complete grow and flower nutrient to be used from the start to finish u might have the older bottles? Canna Cogr or something along those lines i never used it but could have A+B for veg and A+B for flowering (4 bottles) where as the newer coco nutes only have 2 bottles complete start to finish nutrent set if i didnt make sence let me know ill find links

ok gazza :thumbsup: - I had to exit chat imidiately otherwise I would have hung around to hear (see) your reply.

I have reconed on 20ml per Lt for the mix. I think it's going to be a stuff up anyhows as the person I have in to look after my plants is inexperienced. You know that when they say "she'll be right" 1 week and the next time you talk the very next week they inform you 1 is down and out and the others are not too flash.

I can start over - :peace:

thanks Gazza lol