L.S.T

G'Day mate ,, what you are doing is fine , the idea of LST is to get as much light to ALL parts of the plant . Just keep pulling 'em down so that the plant get light to the lower parts :peace:

Have a look at pics 5&6 here and you will sort of see what I was doing

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...=13793&st=0

Edited by Closet Grower

Hey there stonerweed

what you are doing is right now what ya wanna do is get any shoots that come up over the other side of the pot so that you have it all over the pot instead of just on one side like you have there

good luck dont forget sometimes first grows dont work out the best but you will get the hang of it soon

cheerz :Dj:

cheers guys :peace:

hey stoney ill try to get it all over its hard coz the plants shitty

its already on 12/12

do u think it will fill the pot up when it gets the buddin stretch if u no wot i mean or is it to small

L.S.T's quite good actually i can see why you guys do it now i woz gonna do it to my 3 nl plant but i diddent no where to start but i recon ime gonna do it to all ma grows now it ace

ohh yeah do u think i could do it to 1 of my nl plants its about 1 1/2 foot tall

cheers guys :peace:

heres some new pics lookin a lot betterpost-10531-1164160096_thumb.jpgpost-10531-1164160110_thumb.jpg

Edited by stonerweed

In 12/12 already ? You wont get much off it mate . It wont fill the Pot as you have asked . You need to LST while its growing and get it to cover in your grow sapce to make the most of it . If you look at that link I gave earlier , its my Grow Diary and you will see that I filled my closet :peace:

Oh , and yes you could do it to that 1 1/2 foot tall plant .

Edited by Closet Grower