Strain references PLS

OK Im finally thinking of going a new strain and there is 2 many to choose from. :whistle:

I have grown Skunk for many a year and the genetics I dont really trust anymore due to several small deformities appearing around the place. :applause:

Plus the smell is just to much to be bothered dealling with!! :peace:

What Im chasing is roughly this:

Indoor strain

Good yield although not important I would still like some big crowns to show off

Better stone then the Skunk not hard these days but hey I need to update

Less smell but I would like it to still have a decent aroma

difficulty to grow aint a worry Ill enjoy a new challenge I know this strain like the back of my hand

Just looking for recommendations on what is tested and tried within Australia from those that have tried and succeeded with them.

Any one out there have a strain they can recommend first hand????

hehe wouldn't we all love a decent strain encyclopedia

imo the best way to pick a strain is to know what qualities you desire, ie. how it tastes, smells, flowering times, etc. i personally love fruity tasting buds, especially the berry flavoured strains, the smell should match the taste, flowering time doesnt worry me, etc.

what i would do after working all that out is go window shopping on every seedbank site you can find and make a list of the strains that fit the requirements you have set out. once that is done i would then get rid of the ones you cant afford, get totally shitted on compared to other strains in your list, etc. and eventually you'll be left with only a few strains to choose from :applause:

hey there shit

i have grown out WW and Ice And Purple Rhino lately and all have been great strains but i would recomend something from the celtic genetics my bigstone is rocking along and really i didnt put much effort in at all

they have good yeild grow easy have a great female to male ration and the smoke is great and as billo said it wont break the bank

cheerz :Dj: