Sexing plants time...

The girls are growing very nicely, they're all about a foot high, but extremely bushy and have a very thick stem. They're all got a very nice smell to them as well.

Here is a pic of one of the big females.

post-10717-1163892881_thumb.jpg

But now they've been sexed, and getting to big for the outdoors, they're going to be moved indoors. I have a HPS light for them, should they stay in the same medium they're growing in or repot them into something else?

Cheers!!

lookin good there..

Hahaha no plant is to big for outdoors unlees youve got security issues..

What are they in atm??

What strain is it??

Give us some more info mate..

Dallas

Oh there is a little bit of security issues, when you neighbour walks his cat down your driveway... Yes... Walks a cat! They were hiding nicely in amongst some chili plants, but well, they're kind of a bit obvious now they're not a new type of chili... :whistle:

They're just been growing in some organic potting mix, been feeding them some dynamic lifter everynow and then for a bit of feed.

Unfortunately I don't know the strain of them, they were grown from some seeds given to me from a friend who was growing some plants in their backyard out in the bush...

The girls are growing very nicely, they're all about a foot high, but extremely bushy and have a very thick stem. They're all got a very nice smell to them as well.

Here is a pic of one of the big females.

post-10717-1163892881_thumb.jpg

But now they've been sexed, and getting to big for the outdoors, they're going to be moved indoors. I have a HPS light for them, should they stay in the same medium they're growing in or repot them into something else?

Cheers!!

To answer that Tom,how old are they and how big are the pots and is it possible you take a gentle sneek peek at the root mass(don't worry,won't hurt it)and you should be able to see for yourself if it looks rootbound and if so pot up. :whistle:

Edit:Sorry,misread your question.Or maybe I havent? Do you mean pot them up or pot into a different medium?

I think you mean pot up,yes?

Edited by Dr Rockster

:applause:

You know its very dtrange for me as I used to grow some about 15yrs ago - but I have only 1 aim with these babies & thats to chop them up & extract the THC into some butter & make the best "Adult Xmas Cookies" for friends this year. I've a friend who's in contact with a chemist in the US who know's how to precisely do this but apparently I need a pressure cooker. Like I said for me its weird as I used to smokem & now I just wanta get fat on them....

By the way - All of you folks are very very cool & generous with helping me out.. ie Thanks again