F.I.M snipping tecnique

FIM, or "Fuck I missed" is hard to replicate reliably. It basically involves removing almost all the meristem from the tip, but leaving enough that it stimulates both lower node development and eventually shoots out to become many from one branching.

That pic could be of a fimmed plant, but it could also be a well trained one which has just been tipped normally and kept under close control.

FIM is good, don't get me wrong here, if you can do it well and reliably you can get substantially more growth shoots coming out of the plant than would otherwise happen.

I do it occasionally on my plants, but if I do, it's the only tipping I'll do.

i have tried it too many times to count and i have only ever had 2 results:

1) i remove the whole grow tip

2) i stunt the growth of the main grow tip, the leaves grow weirded out for a few nodes and then its back to normal

never have i had decent results using it and to be honest ever since i tried doing it for like the 100th time or so i decided that tying down gives far better results and stresses the plant alot less...

lmao saw that pic and was thinkin hey thats one of mine

that plant was tipped once at a young age and then was trained to look like that and if you look further in the dairy you will see the result it was a great lookin plant

i only tip if i really have to as it slows down your plant growth i find it alot better to just train your plants and put some time into them and they will become good bushy plants

cheerz :Dj: