Early flowering

eternity

I have put some Heavy Duty Fruity clones outside a couple of weeks ago .When I had a good look yesterday they alooked like they nwere starting to flower .

Has anyone struck this problem before .?

Do you think they revert back to VEG as the days warm and grow longer?

I was going to use as mothers and not grow indoors at all in the hot summer mths. :smoke:

hey man

ive had plants outside for 6 weeks and they are flowerin

and not showin any signs of revegin

atm outside its weird and quite inconsistant imo

i soo want mine to reveg as i put em out too early

listen wat hours were they on before u put em outside?

are they growing or do they seem to be standin still?

good luck

bil

:smoke:

The weather has been odd for a few years now , theres a good chance of Plants flowering anytime of the year given the right conditions .. around here anyway ...

I have plants in Early flowering outdoors , they are slow .. But they don't seem to want to go back to Veg at all ...

post-8241-1163583929_thumb.jpg - I Put them out too early , But what can I say .. I just wanted to grow :bleh: .. won't yield much of anything ..

But I hope It's good smoko like It's mum ...

So yep , i've struck that problem .. and I'm thinkin rather than "Early Flowering" It's actually rather "late Flowering"?? :toke:

Anyway , Cheerz :toke: Best of luck to ya Eternity and everyone ...

Budman lol

plants in veg ..even under lights will show pre-flowers after 4-5 weeks. Its no big deal but only as much as preflower until you turn em.

outdoors you cant FORCE veg or flower.

outdoors plants follow a natural cycle, the weather could influence some of it but mostly poor weather would only influence yield, e.g too cold, too wet or not enough light intensity etc. Im not expert but thats AFAIK.

your pretty much at the mercy of the elements.

:smoke:

14.5 hrs light and they will start vegin i would reckon closer to december but if your planning on growing these the rest of the season i'd say cut the tops of and pull the current buds off. hit it with loads of nitrogen and repot or plant out preferrably. they'dd slow for a bit but then bam....with an already big root ball etc ther'll be no stopping em.

you are right its not really early flowereing those are 'late winteries' in effect.