ABC weed???

Guest Urbanhog

This strain first showed up to my knowledge when I was about 21. I'm 37 now, so that's about 16years ago now. i don't know how long it was about before that, bu tit hit the news then.

Someone grew several hundred around the back yard of their house. The neighbours got suspiscious and called the cops. WTF is it with people?

Anyway, the cops didnt know what they were dealing with. They took the guys in custody on the basis that there seemed to be somethingup with all these plants they couldn't identify, but they couldn't say it was pot either.

They got it tested, and it sure enough returned positve as grass. It was so unusual, and it happened at the same time as skunk just got the attention of the sleepy Australian grass world, and the media. The media of course called it a new super weed skunk from Amsterdam. Of course, it was not, couldn't have been further from the truth as it turned out.

It has stayed undreground since then. I met a guy that has very close ties to the breeder. Before this article ever came out he told me stuf that confirmed to me he was infact in touch with the original breeder, based on the early knowledge I had of it from years ago.

It is surely a shame he has kept his strain quiet, and now this...

rob

rob

• Admin
...skunk just got the attention of the sleepy Australian grass world, and the media. The media of course called it a new super weed skunk from Amsterdam. Of course, it was not, couldn't have been further from the truth as it turned out.

I remembered there was an article about this media propaganda on the main site (Oz Stoners), so I dug it out... pretty sure this is the same "Skunkweed" (their pic actually looks nothing like the so called ABC :rolleyes: )

Potheads are fooling police all over Oz with a new cannabis plant that looks like a carnation bush- but is so heavy-duty its nickname is skunkweed!

It took Queensland police ages to work out why loads of long-haired types with bloodshot eyes were laying around clutching bouquets of the flower, normally popular only at weddings and with old ladies.

"This plant is unlike any other seen in Queensland," said Det Sgt Dunn of Brisbane, one of the first cops to encounter it.

"Its leaves are different and, to look at, it appears to be a small stocky shrub. But this plant is more stocky than the marijuana plant."

What he's saying is that it's a hopped-up, sexually mutated dwarf devil's weed straight from the sordid streets of Amsterdam's red-light district.

Crafty Dutch wacky-baccy fiends carefully cultivated a bastard strain of the gaga-inducing drug to look like the harmless bud. Tulips from Amsterdam? Not on your nelly, missus.

This new weed is said to be more powerful than the regular gear, and costs up to 50 per cent more to buy on the street.

It's sometimes called skull cap, woodbine or indiana, but is best known as skunkweed.

But police smelled something was up when the electricity board noticed huge surges in power usage from an address in Capalaba, a coastal suburb of Brisbane.

The equipment used to nurture the hydroponically-grown plant uses massive amounts of electricity.

To account for their you-must-be-fucking-joking-sized "flower" power bills, growers invent cover firms to make dopes of the authorities. But neighbours complained that their lights were dimming and were suspicious when occupants of the house mysteriously boarded up its windows.

When police raided the house, they found enough puff to give half the crowd at Woodstock dizzy sensations and fits of the giggles.

But even the veteran plodders didn't know what they were looking at.

Making sure to leave no stone unturned, they finally blew the pot plot after sending the plant for tests and finding it was possible to make funny fags from it.

Northern NSW marijuana grower "Bob" says the new drug is starting to catch on in a big way.

"Skunk is really starting to happen," he said, "particularly in Melbourne where it's grown on a large scale. Commercial cultivation has quickly become very sophisticated- one mob in Sydney spent over $100,000 on equipment. Another group of people rented five houses in Sydney."

But he warns: "There are dope users who don't want anything to do with it. Some people think it's too strong and too physical. It knocks you around too much and users get sick of it after a while."

In other words, it may look like a carnation but you won't be wearing it with a white sports coat.

In fact you'll be thanking you're lucky stars if you somehow managed to get dressed at all!

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~apfdfy/images/marij1.gif

Source: apfdfy (a propaganda website... just take a look at their references...)

It is surely a shame he has kept his strain quiet, and now this...

rob

To tell you the truth Rob I now wish I'd never given a single seed away. I dont have anywhere near the freedom I used to have growing it. Anyway heres a link that will hopfuly clear a few of the myths about this strain.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=14173