EC meter , Any Good ?

Yeah it looks okay..

The Bluelabs Truncheon goes down lower though so.. so you won't really have an accurate reading of your tap water PPM as the lowest that one goes is 280.

The bluelabs one goes down to 140ppm (from memory)

Also you get the 5yr warranty with it. I paid $97 on ebay for my truncheon brand new and that included postage.

My recommendation is to save a little bit more money and buy a bluelabs truncheon.

Get yourself a bluelab unit. If it's an old NZ Hydroponics unit it could still be usable, but it would be old by this time and out of warranty.

They're just indestructible!

But that one on ebay is not a Bluelab truncheon. That is a cheap chinese knock off. Be ware.

What kind of warranty do they offer?

*scans page*

No warranty I can see...

hmmm... 5years and hundreds of thousands of happy Bluelab and NZ Hydro (same company, just changed to bluelab) truncheon users or on the other hand something shipped from china by ebay with no warranty and dubious origin....

'nuff said.