Have you Bubble Bagged lately ?

Getting myself a 2-bag set today actually :thumbsup: I only got the 2 bag set because I don't end up with a real lot of trim and imo would be a waste of money to spend extra on the 5 bag set when ya not getting very much end product from it.

I have smoked a bit of hash made from bubble bags though, and it is fucking good stuff imo :peace: B)

Bubble hash makes me go :P and then :xcited: then lol and finally :D

I'll Let ya know how it goes making the stuff anyways ;)

:D

hey there

i have a seven bag set an i can say they are the SHIT they make the best hash unless ya stick it up ya bum from overseas and i tell ya i wasnt gonna do that B)

a 5 bag set would be good but depends the amount of trim ya got i usually use only 4-5 bags of mine but hey uf ya got the $ then get the 5 bag set then ya can always not use a bag like i do

im tryin to find a pic of me last batch but cant find it yet :D

cheerz :Dj: