Mongy Weed Explained

The mutation was found up and down the east coast within isolated wild sativa populations, from as long ago as the the late 70s early 80s. Many tried to out cross to add potency, as all the origional lines seemed to lack potency, but the stealth trait was valuable enough to use it for breeding. Some of the origional mutant lines grew like vines and grew into massive hedges/ treless bushes, whilst others had a short xmas tree stature. The vine version is where the myth of the cannabis hops gaft came from, whilst its possible to graft the two (same family), its a totaly useless act with no benefits, and wont produce the mutant vine.

Fet( the ozzy breeder with Dizzy) apparently found his mutant line in far north qld, would love to see u and him discuss it :toke: . Not saying that u didnt find it wild 20 years ago, but i am saying that your local wild population was not the only one in oz to sport the mutation.

Much respect

Moonunit

According to fet he has worked with mongyweed for under 15 years and he denies that the two mutations are related to eachother.

Infact when a conversation was started with him buy two other breeders who imo have a far better if not at a minimum an equal understanding of mongy weed ( Hyb and Mongyman ) he got very defensive and a few people got banned from the site where he outlets his goods over it not to mention no queries being answered by fet about it :toke:

I don't belive that mongy is claiming that all the weed that is like this comes from the same mutant plant , I belive what he is saying is that many if not all of these mutants are related in some way down the lines even if Fet found it in a different region of australia it doesn;t mean that that plants lineage where not similar to the ones of the same plant mongy found.

From what i have seen particularly since mongy has come online there are allot of people playing around with this mutation now or in the past.

Personaly I'm on the edge of my seat to see the first release canidates :thumbsup:

regards,

Pure

• Upvote 1

And to add to all that, I am also on the edge of my seat over this strain. Being a dedicated outdoor grower I can't wait to join the many breeders experimenting with this mutation. In the meantime I would love to see pics from anyone else playing with this as the only ones I have come across are from Fet, and it doesn't look like he is going to release the strain in the forseable future.

What a shame.

Question?? Why is it that the only true mutations of MJ on the entire planet come from Aus. (Duckweed and the many named mongy weed)????

Uncle Arthur

• Upvote 1

Why is it that the only true mutations of MJ on the entire planet come from Aus. (Duckweed and the many named mongy weed)????

we have one of the harshest habbitable countries on the face of the planet, i think the polar caps only just beat us :toke: anyways, long story short they need to evolve to survive and the most suitable mutations thrive :thumbsup:

Funny thing happened on the way to the thread this morning...

That bust that was at Capallaba, we all chatted about in this thread, regarding mongy weed, ABC or whatever it was....

I was just going through some old video footage, and I found the news report. They have some close ups of it, with a very well edumecated copper describing how dangeroyusly potent this weed from overseas is. (I dont think they implied it was from Holland this time interestingly, although Imay be wrong).

And as it turns out, while messing aorund with a program, I inadvertently converted it all to MPEg, so if I can just work outnow how to become a member of the file sharing brigade without all the viruses/spyware...I'll post the whole report, with some real live piccies of contrabanded police evidence!! Corr, this is exciting...

(doesnt take much to get me going these days).

rob

A link to the Mongy/Dizzy/Bindy discussion.

Very defensive thread.... :wave:

http://www.hg420.com/showthread.php?t=1167...highlight=dizzy

Wow, that fet guy looked dodgy as. I didn't read too far past the point where everyone seemed to turn on mongyman, but it is amazing that even after he presented so many valid points no one took him seriously. I guess using a less agressive tone in his posts would have increased peoples receptiveness to his gospel. Oh well.