Little green bugs

Noticed a couple of tiny grean bugs in my growroom. I have looked through shitloads of threads and have only come across on comment about thes 'green' fly things but there was no solution.

I think neem oil was mentioned?

Does anybody know what these little bus are?

They are about 2mm long, sort of tapered (like a moth with wings folded) and are noly noticed when you brush your plants with your hands. This causes them to fly around a bit...

Worse though is that I am noticing small marks appearing on some of the leaves, like tiny little dead patches.

I cant provide any pics cause the camera is a bit of a budget model...:D

Cheers for your help

g'day; sounds like 'white-fly' to me, they are actually tiny moth's, they eat the chlorophyll off the leaf leaving little pale tracks on leaf surface.

misting plants with straight water from an atomiser or spray bottle helps move them on.most bugs hate moisture. try straight water before you resort to chemicals.