Minimum amount of flushing

I have a strain that i made. This is the second time i've growin it. First time i pulled up at 8 weeks. This time i was going for 9 weeks as i could tell it could go at least another week and i only pulled it up because of needed to empty the room. However, this time i'm at 8 weeks flower and i've noticed heaps more of those lil male banana things in the flowers. Not the balls that open up, just the banana things. And they are pollinating the flowers. I've noticed tiny seeds forming and more than usual dead hairs. I want to pull this girl asap but i don't wont to be smoking all the nutes. What's the minimum amount of days do ppl think you can flush for and still avoid any foul or harsh taste.

Cheers

Sounds like a hermie.. get rid of it!

Why would you dump a plant 8 weeks into flower when it can be fast flushed

if you flush it good for those 3 days you will be fine

as for seeds forming , if it hasn't already caused a problem then it is too late for it to do much damage , just flush it and get it out

Thanx. I'll be doing both. I had clones of it ready for the next generation so i got rid of them/it, and i'm flushing her hard for 3 days. It's a real shame because that was the best strain i'd seen in a long time. It was a cross of BlueBerry and some sort of skunk plant that i made accidently. Nice big heads and very powerful smoke. A favourite with my mates. Oh well. I'll be hitting up planet skunk for a new stable strain. Might try out Celtic Stone. Edited by BentBuddha

g'day; it is very common to get plants growing like that indoors!

it is not generally a problem, pick bananas off as ya find them, i like to flush with straight water for 1 week to 2 weeks before harvesting, according to Marijuana botany the best time to harvest is about 4-5 hrs into dark period (after light goes off).

if growing in soil then there is no need to flush with straight water as you are most likely feeding it with straight water anyway!

hmm. I think the bananas are a problem actually because they've pollinated my buds. And there's an unusually large number of them. I dont' touch them cos they will spread pollen. I use to think the bananas dont' polinate, only the fully developed and opened male balls do, but i can see now they do. I know my plants show a few bananas some times here and there, but in the last week heaps of them developed. I dunno why so late in the flowering cycle. Maybe heat

sounds like it has been stressed into hermi u can pick off the male flowers its a time consuming job but worth it if u catch the plant early in signs as the bud fills the spot where u pluck the male flowers from and remember if u do pluck the male flowers u need to take out the whole lot right down to the base for ever male flower u see theres a seed inside of that cylax forming