Plant Growing slowly

I have a plant on the inside of a window in my bedroom and It seems to be growing slow, I have friends that planted the same time i did and there plants are 3 times the sieze of mine. My Question is...... At night time, I always put the aircon in my room on, and the unit is very close to the plant, could this be stopping the plants growth?

A window is not a good environment for an mj plant, it rarely gets enough direct sunlight and when it does the pot get really warm and cooks the roots. It is also in plain view to anyone that can see your window, if you can't plant outside somewhere then maybe you need a grow box/room of some type.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

I wouldn't say your aircon making it cold during the dark cycle would bother growth. Increasing heat above 27% will tend to slow growth. Maybe you should consider running your airconditioner through the day as well, if this can keep your plant below 27% (and preferably above 24 during light cycle) then it may speed up growth. I would guess at the moment it would be getting easily above 30 during the day with no aircon.

Other than that it may be lack of light or your window may be facing a different direction than your mates window, look for the things that differ and you should find your answer. Of course it could just be that you've got a dud plant.