law enforcement against prohibition

leap is for policemen & ex-policemen. Canada has a much more enlightened population than Australia IMO. I was there for new years one year and hailed down what I thought was a cab but turned out to be a cop car. He gave us a ride home anyway. What are the chances of getting that courtesy from an Aussie cop?

very high infact

ask a cop for a lift home

he'll usually do it

well queensland cops anyway but as if you want to be stuck in car with cops who as soon as they smell weed detain and search you and if they are in a particularly nice mood take you to the station for a meeting with a rubber glove and a large spoon(yay for thin blue line)

so if your clean there is no reason not to ask

Edited by Ruen

you are right in Canada the policys on giving people rides home in cop cars actuallyhappens a lot furthermore you can be stoned out of your tree and 90% of the time theydon't care there just happy that you not causing mistchef. i don't know anyone who has been busted with less then and ounce and even gone to court. Most of the time they just take your drugs probbably smoke them and said get out of here.

Yeah, Queensland cops are good for a lift. I had a huge day at work once and went into town with the boys after it. Anyway, being so tired and half cut. I was making my way back home on foot, until a copper pulled over and asked where i was going. I told em just two suburbs up the road. He said "get in, i'll give you a lift mate". So i took him up on his offer. Not only did he drive pass my place, but he kindly delivered me to the cop shop, for which i was locked up for the night. :D

Got me buggered why, as i was no harm to anyone and i wasn't swaying all over the place. Just mainly dead dog tired. So yeah, anytime to want a lift to a Queensland cop shop, just hail a cop car down. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah while i was in the lock-up, i had the pleasure of some hobo spewing all over my new suede shoes for me troubles, just top the night off...