Superbud Replacement

You reackon my local guy is making up the story about the 4-5 weeks? It's possible. Dunno why he'd do it tho. I believe him because i've seen what rock juice does to pot when you use it early. You end up with rock hard buds, that have less ressin, more hair, and buds tend to mainly be at the tips of branches. Having said that, you do get increased yeild, if that is ur main goal. A friend of mine said she is going to use it at 4 weeks and report back to me. I prefer fluffy pillow looking bags, coated in resin. I know i've read some posts in here where ppl hate fluffy buds so i guess each to their own. Edited by BentBuddha

That exact same ratio is what the advanced nutrients weight plus (not available in Australia) has and they (AN) actually claim on their own website that their product is better than "PK13-14".

mabey so but i have a mate that's been sold on advanced nutrient and i haven't seen any advantage over canna in his grow. Any company will tell you that there product is better than the competitors. I do realise you said claim and so asking people with experience is the best way to find out.

Peace

moKing

I'm a convert from Canna to AN. I can't say if there was a huge yeild difference, but I think there was definately some. Not to mention, all through the cycle the plants generally looked healthier. Canna is still a great product imo, but AN gets my $. Canna had a few price rises at my local and I've never heard of why they kept jacking prices up. Least they have genuine competitor now. I was reading about the research and effort that goes into creating A.N and was very impressed. (And that wasn't from the website btw). I'd really love to get my hands on scorpion juice and sensizime. Cannazyme is good but way too expensive if you have a run-2-wast system