What time do u start flowering

jake

It's more to do with the size of the plant than the amount of time. Plants from seed are a little different, as developmentally a seedling has to be at least 4 weeks old, (pref. six) before it's ready to be flowered or cloned for immediate flowering of said clones. Some will yeild okay if flowered before this point, but most will never produce anything like they could if sexually mature. Of course, clones can be flowered at any time...

10 weeks veg it sounds like it's under a fluoro?

Give us as much information about the growing space and your growing methods as possible and we'll try and help out.

Just keep in mind that the plant will develop to a maximum size at the end of flower of at least double the size of the plant in veg, and usually it's safer to adopt a 1/3 - 2/3 rule, where 1/3 of growth is in veg, and 2/3 in flower.

Hope that helps, and that you can get back to us with some more information.

g'day; i like to veg for 10-12 weeks under *fluoro & MH combined, seem to get stronger more robust plant than flowering at 4 weeks.

if ya worried about stretch?.......buy some "bonza bud" about $25 for 50ml bottle, use 2ml per litre of water or nutrient mix at time of turning light hours down and plant will stop stretching almost instantly.

NOTE: DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, APPLY BONZA BUD TO MOTHER PLANT IT WILL MAKE CLONING VERY DIFFICULT.apply only once at start of flowering cycle.

*for veg i use 2 growlux fluoro & 1X 400MH, i have approx, 40watts of light per sq foot of grow space.

for flowering i use a 600hps in closet giving approx, 75watts per foot of grow space(yes i have air con working during light hours).

i only use canna nutes and hand feed plants with watering container. lol