Identify strain with 'tiger striped' stem? With PICS!

Hi all,

Im just looking to put a name to a strain which appears to have stripes similar to a tiger covering the stem. The branches on the plant I saw were well spaced and appear to grow horizontally from the main stem.

I am hoping to get some pictures in the next couple of days. However if anyone knows the name of this strain, please let me know!

thanks

Edited by messiah318

Hey guys,

I have taken a couple of pics of the clone. Unfortunately I was unable to get back to the mother to take some mature pictures. However in adult form, just imagine everything has enlarged. The colour and shape of the lines remain the same through growth.

I have never before seen striping on the stem, so I thought it was a unique trait. But this is probably only the 3rd strain I have used.

The plant comes highly recommended, but no further information is available. Its a case of ask no questions and be told no lies I guess. But its very frustrating as I want to know a little about it, so that I can make sure I can give it all the attention and conditions it needs! I was hoping someone may recognise this little girl and shed some light on its name and some pointers on growing this particular strain.

post-10676-1162900529_thumb.jpg post-10676-1162900589_thumb.jpg