Hey 420's,

was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in swaping/exchanging seeds/clones for shiva and skunk clones.I,ve been growing shiva for the last 8-9 months and need a change.Shiva itself is an exceptional yielder, up there with super skunk and shishkaberry and would be suitable for cross breeding. The smoke itself is quite potent bringing forward a complete body stone that sticks with you for hours.The taste is sweet and sour, with a hint of skunk to give it its sweetness. The buds are extremely dense covered in both normal surface and stalked trichomes, similar to white widow buds.So if anyone out there is interested drop us a message.

Hey 420's,

was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in swaping/exchanging seeds/clones for shiva and skunk clones.I,ve been growing shiva for the last 8-9 months and need a change.Shiva itself is an exceptional yielder, up there with super skunk and shishkaberry and would be suitable for cross breeding.  The smoke itself is quite potent bringing forward a complete body stone that sticks with you for hours.The taste is sweet and sour, with a hint of skunk to give it its sweetness. The buds are extremely dense covered in both normal surface and stalked trichomes, similar to white widow buds.So if anyone out there is interested drop us a message.

dont no wot ya talking about..but might be able to help with these little things l herd about. 1 lb yield has been done.

;)

AUSTRALA.EXE

Guest Urbanhog

hey blueit...

there's a fucking virus in that file mate.

take care next time ya cunt. :angry:

cheers, Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

so much agro for a monday morning ;)

the file is not a virus. i have scanned it with a number of reliable virus scanners (all with updated dat/db files)....

it's simply an exe that changes your display so that it's upside down until you hit any key. get it? australia.exe -> downunder.

A small and rather pointless program, but fun none the less! open the program to get a view of the world from the Aussy side!

more such 'prank programs' can be found at sites like this:

(you should scan any exe files you download from the web as a trojan may be quite easily attached to them!)

however, in future blueit, please keep attachments semi-relevant to the rest of the post. i'm not sure what 'dont no wot ya talking about..but might be able to help with these little things l herd about. 1 lb yield has been done.' has to do with the attachment but if there's something I'm missing, pls fill me in.

additionally, ppl are always quite wary and cautious when executable attachments (*.exe) are posted or sent without any description of what the file actually is (granted, any attachment may be an executable). that's why it's always sensible to also include a couple of words that describe the attachment rather than just attaching it with no further mention of the file.

now, hope your monday will be a little less agro...

sorry people it wasnt ment to trip any 1 out. and it has been thru mc fee & nortons anti virus a couple x.but u didnt no ..chill relax mellow & put pepper on ya tounge urbanhog as im a good cathlic member of society.. ::P:  wot shit

hey blueit, it's cool to share stuff like that with us, but post it as a topic and describe what we can expect.... see we all like a laugh but not all members are "computer nerds" and some of us really freak out on unexpected stuff like that. I must say it's a funny one. :P (freaked me out, hehe)