Help with setting up a site?

F420

Question

Hey everyone,

Im looking at learning about how to safely setup a website, and forums. I have been awake all night for the last few nights trying to learn about this sorta thing. Im getting square eyes. I have seen first hand how weed helps, its helped me with my cancer, scoliosis, Fibromyalgia etc. And ive also helped many MS sufferers out within Australia. So all I want to do is help these people that cannot grow for themselves etc,

I know alot about growing, some about breeding and jack shit about computers.

This is JUST for medicinal people, ANY funds raised through the site, WILL be returned to the members. Not pocketed for my own selfish usage. I wont be swapping buds etc, for mushies, t-shirts and shit like that to get Myself ahead in the world. Im only interested in helping those, that cant help themselves.

I have been a member on a number of med sites, and they are a good but mainly overseas based. I think I/we can do better again.

Funding will come via seed sold via the forums and will be ONLY sent within Australia, so that people dont have to be worried about buying from overseas. We will skip Customs that way. the $ WILL be put back in to helping the members of the site. Seedshop will be available to anyone willing to support the site.

What motivates me is my Mother has MS, I have had Cancer, and I know at least a few other people willing and wanting for this to work who are medical patients also.

So if anyone can help, or offer advice please PM me.

My motivation is to help people that need help with medication, weather or not they have a legal card or not.

Medicinal cannabis is not in Australia, and Im hoping to at least help some of these sick people who may benefit from ther medicinal properties of Cannabis. Im NOT interested in making money.

I already have the backing of some good people in 3 countries, and they will be dealing with their own country, so that Nothing ever needs to go through customs, but yet we can supply medication to those who need it.

Anyone that can offer advice, or assistance will be very appreciated.

I really want to do this, but not sure just where to start.

PM me if your interested.

An Australian resident putting your name to a system for the aiding in the importation or distribution of a prohibited substance

Hmmm I'm not sure man but I see that fitting at least one charge with that end of it (Supply). Then after they are finished with you they will want the source of the seeds and then the growers of the plants the seeds came from and then each and every one of your clients...

Go with the legal paraphernalia that goes with the usage instead it would be much safer!!

As far as discussing the topic in a forum why not here??

Hi Shithappens,

yea I wouldnt be advertising the fact with my name and details etc.

It would be kept under lock and key, and only members, or those known to me would be allowed to enter the site.

The host would be somebody, probably amsterdamn based or something like that, for security reasons.

Its worked well in a couple of other sites i used to be on, so I cant see why we couldnt get it to work. Of course security would be a HUGE concern, and it wont happen till such time that its safe.

it might never happen, but im going to give it a go.

g'day; this has been done successfully before but it seems almost all of them went belly-up!

you need a forum in free server site such as ezboards.com or similar free server, stay as annonymous as possible, never use your real name. you need to offer medicinal quality seeds or have good info/links to medicinal quality seeds.all strains can be used for medicinal purpose, tho some are better than others,Sativa & Indica strains have different medicinal qualities.if your dealing in free seed for med use, then its advisable to have seperate site/link for seed requests and a seperate area or department to send seeds to people who order seeds.eg; seed requests go to joe bloggs seed handouts......if approved for seeds, then a msg is forwarded to the seed poster who sends seeds to medicinal seed requester/buyer.make it as hard as possible for LEO (law enforcement officers) to trace who runs site and who actually on-forwards the seed.

if you want payment for seeds, then ya have a whole new world of risks to think about.

make sure the risk is worth the action before you get into it.

:xcited:

High Spook ,

I read this Topic a few days ago now .. I didn't know how to reply then , and seem I still don't know what to say now ...

I admire what you are trying to do ... :thumbsup:

But do you think you are putting yourself at unnecessary risk of persecution??

I hope not .. and I'll trust that you got your shit sorted ... (so to speak) ... B)

I would help out if I could , but unfortunatly my PC skills have halted over the years .. I could probly change the colour of the screen with BASIC 1.0 if I had the format .. But I can't see how that would help at all ... (The Blue was cool anyway) ;)

Maybe I could paint the virtual walls of the new cyber premisis ... :P heheh , anywayz ...

Good luck with everything :peace:

Budman lol

g'day; this has been done successfully before but it seems almost all of them went belly-up!

you need a forum in free server site such as ezboards.com or similar free server, stay as annonymous as possible, never use your real name. you need to offer medicinal quality seeds or have good info/links to medicinal quality seeds.all strains can be used for medicinal purpose, tho some are better than others,Sativa & Indica strains have different medicinal qualities.if your dealing in free seed for med use, then its advisable to have seperate site/link for seed requests and a seperate area or department to send seeds to people who order seeds.eg; seed requests go to joe bloggs seed handouts......if approved for seeds, then a msg is forwarded to the seed poster who sends seeds to medicinal seed requester/buyer.make it as hard as possible for LEO (law enforcement officers) to trace who runs site and who actually on-forwards the seed.

if you want payment for seeds, then ya have a whole new world of risks to think about.

make sure the risk is worth the action before you get into it.

I agree with all of that with the exeption of setting up a free host unless you actually know the people watching the server the key reason I am not a suporter of free hosts is that it has been my experiance that they scan their server contents and they get rid of anythign they don't want there , I have setup no less than 30 sites with hosts such as netfirms etc and they have all except two had the information purged with no notice , they covered topics ranging from virus coding, other security focus groups , free ebook archives ect . I have never run a cannabis site on their so can't say their direct stance however most of these hosts follow US federal law and anything that breaks that is fair game for them to just remove as they see fit

Setting up with a paid host with a fake name and information is easy , if you can get a po box or any address for that matter that doesn't tie to you , you simply "create " an identity and pay cash or cheque . It is also a much more reliable/speedy service and they tend to mind their own business

How do you plan on screening for Med users only though Sadly there are no doctors certificates that can be supplied here in australia like other area's of the world have, will you just be judging the persons condition yourself ?

It would be easy to get a Doctor's certificate confirming your medical condition. Doctors in Australia are not likely to suggest the use of cannabis in writing, but thats not important. As long as you can get your medical status confirmed that should be good enough to qualify for assistance from any type of charitable organisation.

However this would be better done on the back of an overseas med. site IMO. An Aussie site known to distribute illegal items to Aussies would be too easy to target IMO.

Probably the reason projects like this have gone belly up in the past is because the trouble/risk far outweighs the benefit, and at the end of the day its not that hard to grow or buy your own for most people. :thumbsup: