hand infection and cephalexin

dev0

Question

4 answers to this question

:bleh:

Hey Rehana ,

Hope your hand heals up soon ... howdya cut it? if I may ask ..

Well .. I'm a doctor ... But never heard of that medication :bleh:

Sounds like It's probly An Antibiotic eh? :applause:

Oral or supositry ? lol

Yeh .. In my professional opinion ... A bong or Two will be fine .. In fact I highly recommend it lol

(There's only about a 20% chance of death .. worth the risk I reckon) ...

(And that % is only that high because of the risk of lighting yourself on fire trying to light a cone with a dodgy hand) :P

Get Well Soon ... B) And toke carefully B)

Dr Budman lol

B)

cephalexin rofl, I was misdiagnosed and given that once!

I woke up with a really sore tongue and it was all cut up and bruised a bit and looked and felt weird, so i went to the doctors and he diagnosed it as thrush! so he prescribed cephalexin. But a couple days later i found out that it wasn't thrush at all ... I'd simply bitten the crap outta my tongue during a seizure in my sleep (i hadnt had any seizures before). I only found out because i had another seizure a couple days later that my sister witnessed, because when you have a seizure you don't know because it's as if your brain is switched off during the seizure.

Anyway, to answer yoyur original question yes i did smoke while I was on the cephalexin haha

budman,

Well .. I'm a doctor ...

cool! :applause:

But never heard of that medication

Sounds like It's probly An Antibiotic eh?

Yep i think its an antibiotic (well he prescribed it as a thrush treatment, so...), mine was tablet form

Edited by NotDave