outdoor flwr in summer

Shack

Hi guys,

below are some updated pics of my plant... if you remember i posted some questions not long ago about pot sizes and spider problems so thanks everyone for your help it's worked out really well.

it's been flowering for about three weeks now - this is my first plant so i've been blown away about how many flower points there are... it's like, if theres any spare room she'll fill it with a bud (i've been telling her theres still some room in the back :applause:) so hopefully within month or two i can harvest it with all info i've read on this site about harvest, curing and hash making, i have it saved in a grow folder.

i would like to do it again but with a different strain if you have any suggestions.

if anyone would like to know how i got this plant to where it is in summer feel free to ask.

once again, cheers for the help :applause:

post-10821-1162438715_thumb.jpg

post-10821-1162438850_thumb.jpg

yeah the fence is great, nearly 3mtrs because of the retaining wall and surrounded in trees... i still worry though.

i keep it in a lockable shed at night and theres only three people who are aware of its existence but if someone happened to poke their head over the fence they would probably risk life and limb to get it... dodgy bastards, don't they know how much work is involved with a grow. i've read some terrifying stories on this website about stolen plants close to harvest.

yeah mate i went from a 15ltr pot to a 35 about three weeks ago just before it started flowering, i have a mate that owns a nursery and he said that it doesn't appear to be potbound (i was suprised) which may be because i water it twice a day through the leaves and every 2 days in the soil so he said the roots havent needed to go searching which may or may not be correct.

how i got it to flower is the reason it's only in a 35ltr pot... after the veg stage (3 1/2 months) i started pulling into the shed everyday for 12/12 spraying it with cool water everyday may have helped, i also feed it with miraclegro at a half dose in a 4ltr bucket weekly, spraying some on the leaves also. i place the plant in a position where it only gets 4 hours of the first light and scattered sun for the the hottest part of the day under a tree - pretty simple really it just takes a bit more work.

i'm hoping i will be suprised at the yeild, enough to share around with the boys for a few months. i'll post some new pics closer to harvest and put it on the digi's for ya

yeah my plants are flowering out side at the moment, i got em as clones and grew em for 1.5 weeks under flouros and chucked em outside then 10 days later buds starting to form.... traiined em to the max, lookin like ill end up with about 45 grams give or take dont have a very good pic but ill try post it anyway, after the weekend ill get some pics of the whole plants, was taken with my mates 2 megapixel camerphone

post-7395-1162476299_thumb.jpg