will it finish?

gday stoners

i got a couple of clones of "magic bud" that we planted outside began flowering at the begining of october, they were put outside about 2 weeks before that. so they are about 4 weeks in to bud and doing real well, but the question is will they finish or are they gonna revert back to veg? the sun rises here at 5:18 and setting 6:42 (according to channel 10 news) i am in western australia by the way. so yeah i hope they finish i think if i do the a sign of it reveging ill just chop it down as i already got seedlings ready to take its place. my other option would be setting up a tempory light setup with my 400hps so what would happen if i saw it starting to growvegetaviee again and i put it under lights would it resume budding or would it have to start from thebeggingingg again?. covering upisn'tt real an option as well i'm to lazy and i just don't see how ill be able to do it every single day. so what do youse reckon its already halfway through ya reckon its gonna finish or will i be pullin early????

peace out and may u all have a bountiful harvest

im in the same boat hayzeez

i got 5 in the ground that i hope will revege

but then i got some in pots they are at about week 3 flower

i just bring em in of a night give em 12 hrs of darkness

than back out for it all again

seems to be workin well imo

other than bringin em in if they are in the ground u may want to cover em over each night

thats if u dont want em revegin

good luck man

any photos?

bill

damn thats realy gay, i think ill just have to bring em in at night,i spose that means ill have to wake up at about 7am to put em out? since its dark at about 7pm, well that realy sucks, how important is it to be pretty exact?

also i was thinking y would it want to turn back it not like itjumping from a 12/12 cycle to 18/6 its just slowly days gettin longer and ever since i put it out 2 weeks before october the days have always been increasing?

one more thing how long would i have to bring it in at night for, is there a point of no return or will i have o do so untill harvest?

looks like ill be waking up at 7 every mornin which sucks compared to my usual time of 10:30 - 11:00 hopefully i can just return to my sleep

thanks

my plant is at 3 week flower it's an outdoor plant and i pull it in everynight. i bring it in well after it gets dark and put it out anywhere between 8 and 10:30 depending. the plant is strong and is developing really quickly so i don't think it matters as long as it's not getting too much.

Can you get any pics on? i'd be pretty interested to see seeings as though we're at the same stage and in similar circumstances - a picture of mine is listed in the forum 'plant flwr in summer' on the side panel of main page at the moment (2 nov)

Good luck mate

yeah i posted it in your thread shack, doest really show size much but ill be gettin some better ones over the weekend and ill post em up here.

tonights the first night of bringin em any time after dark and ill be waking up at seven to put em out, one thing i was wondering usualy it doesnt get full sun to about 8:00 am its shaded from the house. do you reckon its still "sleeping"

untill it gets direct sun? and the fence shades it off about 5:00 ish so its getting full sun from 8 til 5 so thats 9 hours of direct light.