Traditional Indian Shakuti

index.php?act=recipes&CODE=13&image_id=69

Title :: Traditional Indian Shakuti

Author :: Stoney

Category :: Cannabis Based

Ingredients ::

• 5-6 Gourmet sausages ( get some really nice one's dont be cheap)
  • 5 potatoes
  • 2 onions
  • 1 can coconut cream
  • 1 cup chicken stock
  • 1 tub tomato paste
  • 1/4 cup grated dried coconut
  • SPICES
  • 2 tsbn ground cumin
  • 1 tspn ground coriander
  • 2 cloves
  • 1 tspn freshly ground pepper
  • 1 tspn paprika
  • 1 tspn turmeric
  • 1/2 tspn ground nutmeg
  • 3 cloves garlic chopped
  • fresh coriander

Description ::

Not just ya ordinary curry snags the is the real deal curry canna snags

med_gallery_7211_201_66445.jpg

The best way to do this is to go over to ya mothers house and steal all the spices and put them all in the one container if she aint got them all then ya need to go shopping.

1. Get ya snags and put them in some boiling water this will cook them and if ya boil for long enough the skins will come off.

med_gallery_7211_201_16826.jpg

2. Slice ya onion and dice ya potato and chop the garlic and put into a big cassorole dish.

med_gallery_7211_201_31007.jpg

3. Get all ya spices and put into dish and mix all ya vegies around so they all have a good cover and put into a preheated oven at 180c and cook for about 20min

med_gallery_7211_201_47675.jpg

4. once ya snags are cooked slice into bite size pieces and set aside.

med_gallery_7211_201_91706.jpg

5. Take out your potato and onion and you will smell the spices add ya snags and coconut cream and tomato paste the chopped fresh coriander and the dried coconut and stock and give a really good stir.

med_gallery_7211_201_106290.jpg

6. Nows its time to add ya hash im using some low grade hash that i made a month ago about 2g i broke mine up into small pieces and just sprinkled it around. Now put the dish back in the oven and cook for about 45min with the lid on stiring every 15min

med_gallery_7211_201_31927.jpg

7. Once cooked and the potato's are soft stir well and add about a 3 tspns of corn flower to a small bowl add a small amount of water and mix till there is no lumps and add this to the mixture to thicken it up.

med_gallery_7211_201_6786.jpg

Once Thickened up you are done serve with some rice and garnish with some more rufly chopped fresh coriander and a side of papadums and a yogurt dip or taziki is also good

med_gallery_7211_201_25330.jpg

ENJOY!!!!!!

View Recipe

hey there BOA

nah unfortunalty the curry i have had sitting on my puter for about a week but beleive me that was a dam good hash hit off it :applause: and you couldnt taste it at all i had a few of the lads come over that night for some beers and curry and these lads were all pretty full on smokers so i didnt let them know the curry was lased with hash and man was it funny after about 30min once it started kickin in

now keep in mind that hash i used was low grade hash as you can see in the pic and if ya never cooked with hash befor i would start off with 1g :applause:

cheerz :Dj: