HARVESTING

sup stoners :applause:

well as u all no i started a new grow with nortern lights and i just wont to be prepared so...

wot is the flowering time for nl

and wot time should i harvest to get the best stone i mean the stone were you seriously cant be arsed to move a muscle i think its called couch lock

and finally the taste...well from my experience of smoking weed it usually tastes like it smells its not all about the stone i like a good tasting weed . but the weed plant i grew that my dog snapped :applause: when i got all the bud off it it smeled so nice for a bit then it started smeeling like grass i left it to dry for about a week and it tasted like grass just the same as when it woz damp do any of you no why

what should i do to make it taste nice not like grass really peeps i dont wont no grassy s**t again

ok cheers stoners :applause:

Edited by stonerweed

i've seen this question posted around other forums quite often, the usual answer given is that it was dryed to quickly and the chlorophyl (sp?) hasn't had time to completely evaporate, so they usualy recommend re moisten it and dry it out alot slower, possibly in brown paper bags or a cardboard box. perhaps just try it on a bud or 2 that way if it goes bad u got the rest to fall back on. apparently northen lights is meant to be a low odour strain, what does it smell like when still on the plant?

peace out

:applause:

Hey Stonerweed ,

Yeh , how long did You dry it for? .. did U use heat to dry it?

The best way to dry budz is in a Cool dry and preferably dark space ...

And for myself , If It dries in less than 5 days , I'm not very happy I prefer at least a week of slow drying ... (Dependant on how much you have ofc) ...

And then there is the curing which helps improve flavour and smokability aswell ...

But I would be hesitant to "remoisten" the budz and dry again .. this will most likely result in an even harsher smoke .. and I could turn to crumble .. or even worse get mould ...

But thats just my personal opinion ... reslulting from an early experience of this ..

There are a few Threads on OS about Drying :applause: , Just Google Search for it :thumbsup:

Good luck :applause:

Budman :thumbsup:

gday there stonerweed

i usually lay me buds on a fly screen

i do 6 days stright on the screen

then into coffee jars

once in coffee jars i let em sit 4 2 days openin every 8 hours for 5 min

lay em back out on the screen as they have sweated and now will be damp again

i sit them on screen for 3 more days

its back into the jars opened every now andthen

more so wen i remember

i do this continually to the jart is empty

good luck man there are many dryin tecniques around

find 1 u are comfortable with

u can even water cure

peace

bill

hey there stoner weed

as SS said it looks to be a 7-8 week strain if ya want a serious couch lock let it go 9 weeks and make sure the last week of that is just plain water no nutes this is called flushing get rid of any fertilizer or nutes in ya weed and gives a better taste

now when ya harvest get rid of most of ya big leaves and hang upside down in a room to dry this should take anywhere from 1-2 weeks you will know its dry enough by getting a bud and if it snaps off the main stem you are right if it bends then keep drying

and the last time may have tasted like grass due to the fack that it was imature and was wrapped in toilet paper to dry dont know where ya heard that method from :applause:

cheerz :Dj: