doesnt it depend on the concentration of THC vs CBD???

i thought that generally the longer you flower are they more orange trichs you develop the higher the CBD vs THC ratio and therefore the more couchlock vs trippy stone????

so if you harvest when the trichs are cloudy but not orange you get more higher stone? correct me if im wrong

Something along the lines of Jack Herer (Sensi) , but at $233- it is overpriced imo ... so how about Somango from Soma Seeds @ $87(usually125-) it reprsents fantastic value

Quote;

'The fragrant and tasty Somango smoke delivers a buzz that is very uplifting and mentally stimulating in its effects. You can smoke this pot without turning into a remote control-wielding couch potato. Euphoric and alert, Somango is a good choice for shifting mental attitude and is a good companion to all of your favorite creative undertakings.'

Whatever you choose best of luck with them :thumbdown:

:wacko:

doesnt it depend on the concentration of THC vs CBD???

i thought that generally the longer you flower are they more orange trichs you develop the higher the CBD vs THC ratio and therefore the more couchlock vs trippy stone????

so if you harvest when the trichs are cloudy but not orange you get more higher stone? correct me if im wrong

Maybe KeepLeft ,, but I am sure there are strains out there that are totally different to an Indica . You might get a more uplifting high from harvesting ealier with Indica , but not the same stone with a Sativa , whether you harvest early or late .

There are a lot of factors that come into play Including grow time's light scheduals harvest time and other things however if you start with a pure sativa you will never get coutchlock just like if you smoked a pure indica you would never get that uplifting high. some plants are geneticly engneered for that sort of high others are not. Therefore if you want to know what to grow talk to your seedbanks and see what they have in stock and if they can reocommend any kind that was bred for that purpose...eg G13 was bred for lack of smell Edited by HashMakerOilProducts

hey there closet

all ya gotta do lad is find something pure sattiva like mango satti or something along those lines and then in flower get ya self a good microscope and once ya see the trichs go cloudy like keepleft was saying that when ya harvest as he was right about the longer ya flower the more of a couch lock effect you will get

cheerz :Dj: