Plants showing sex under 18/6

Dallas

Gday fellow OZ stoners :thumbdown:

Just a quick Q&A...

My 4 White Widows are showing there sex already.. :wacko: but they are under 18/6 and feed full growth Nutes...

Thay are about a month old and 10-12 inches tall, i have also tipped them acouple days ago...

Is this normal with indoor plants or the WW strain???..to show there sex so early...

I usally grow outdoors... so any info would be wicked.. :peace:

Cheers

Dallas

Thanks Kepleft :thumbdown: yer i will give it another 2 weeks before i put them to 12/12.. :peace:

And postman :peace: thanks for the pix..unreal :toke:

By the looks of it atm....ive got 2 fems and 2 males..they only started to show yesturday..so hopfully it is to early to tell yet... and they are all Fems :wacko:

I will try to get some nice close up pix...

Cheers

Dallas

hey there dallas

good to hear they showing ya early lad it just lets ya work them out nice and early so that ya can get the males out of there unless ya doing a seed grow.

and yeah veg as long as ya like but just remember most strains will stretch about 2 times ther height during flower or at least 3/4

cheerz :Dj: