whitefly near end of flower.... kill em or let em be?

found this in an old post by rhizo

"use a mix of Pyrethrum and White Oil (both organic products and completely safe to use on "edible crops""

any thoughts?

also found out that the 'wet sticky' stuff is honeydew droppy by the w/fly. and that it is an incubation spot for mold. would that increase the risk of botrytis???

g'day; if all fails and ya cant kill the white fly (with extreme prejudice) harvest the plants before they kill it.

you can use normal household insect spray like mortein etc but ya can't harvest plant for couple weeks after it, it is a 'withholding period' that food crops have, if ya use chemical ensure a with-holding period before harvest.

when room is empty give it thorough clean out and fumigate room that the growroom/growbox whatever, is in.

week 4 of bloom

and im seein all over me plants outside

the little white fkers

so the general idea is

pyretium and white oil that will beat them off??

should i maybe 4 or 5 hrs after spraying

spray tyhem with plain water to wash the shit off

and remove any existing bugs??

or is this a recipe for mould as im goin into week 5 of bloom??

alll help is really appreciayed guys

thanks in advance

peace

bil

hi billo

last week i grabbed some yates pyrethrum from bunnings. cheap at $9 for a bottle. sprayed 20ml per litre. it definitely reduced the numbers. no harm to plants, didnt brown the pistils or do anything to the leaves. and its natural too. goiing to give me another hit today

re the mold, it depends on your environment. are u susceptible to it? whats humidity like lights off?