Why?

cheeba

Howcum y'all grow so much?

I mean, each to their own and all...but yeah, I've seen some of your grow diaries (which I enjoyed reading for the better part), and it just seems like some of you folks grow insane amounts...so yeah, what's the motivation there, to sell? I mean, surely you can't smoke THAT much?

I dunno, just seems like growing an absolute shitload would seem pretty risky for me.

Personally, I'll only ever be growing 2-3 plants at a time...the yeild would be high enough I assume to make some bucks and have plenty to smoke.

But yeah, what's the deal with growing like a madman?

2/3 plants ? :peace:

i know growers who achieve a pound per plant per 400 w light , so yea 2/3 of his plants might last me 6 months ... he

i think i try to grow or get maximum product out of my investment , investment being , equipment , power , nutes & seed , now if i can get 3 pound in a 5 month period 2 grows a year .... that my friend is what i call value for money .

the end product after the satisfaction of the creation is dried stored , smoked , given away , hash cookies , oil , hash . and bud .

now if you want 6 oz out of 3 plants under 400 hps .... off you go mate , simply not worth the risk of being caught imho .

ev :freak:

well said ev

i tell u 3 weeks ago i had 10 oz

today id be lucky to have 1/2 oz

i enjoy myself with it, i share it,no not sell it share amongst me friendsd for free......

wen i chopp up i chop 5 grams andf that averages out 3 times a day

so work it out 15 grams a day she dont fare for to long imo

wats ur daily smoke limits??

peace

billo

I smoke around 2-3 cones a day, or a couple shared joints or vapo hits with my chick...so yeah, not much.

But even on only 2 or 3 plants, I'd think at full yeild, that I'd not only have enough for myself and girl for a while, but enough to sell some (most) of it...Just seems like some of y'all are growing a fuck of a lot, is all, maybe I'm just not a high end user...

wen i chopp up i chop 5 grams andf that averages out 3 times a day

Man, If I did that, I'd never leave the house...or, well, move...I'd think remembering to breathe would be a push on that much for me.

Id think that If I went nuts, I'd drain about a gram in a day, and then probably sleep for a week.

I think the thing is with most people too, the more you have the more you're gonna smoke. If you have 5oz in front of you and are only smoking 2-3 cones a day it wouldnt be long till ya were thinking "I have so much here, one more wont hurt".... It just goes from there :peace:

Well its like that with me anyways :freak:

:peace:

:toke:

Yeh , I pretty much agree with what everyone has said so far ...

and yeh Nug , That seems to be the way It goes for most ... sorta like the more money ya got the more ya spend ...

It's gonna be a little different with everyone , some maybe want/need the extra cash or to cover expenses , Some might smoke a hell of alot and share with friends and family (It is nice to be able to do) :peace:

And Some may just really love to grow ... I know I'd whack in 100 plants or more if I could .. even If it had no value ...

:wacko:

But (Hi Cheeba) if ya only smokin a tiny amount each day and you get more than ya need from a few plants , Well no worries there. :) You really have no need to grow a multitude of plants.

And Ofc. if somehow the shit does go down one day , the less plants you have the less harsh the penalty (or so we would hope) ...

I think It's under 50 is not considered commercial but saleable??? and under 5 is considered personal?? (But is that 4?) :thumbdown: hmmm ... I'm not 100% sure about those figures tho ...

I'm sure that info is floatin around in another thread somewhere .. but I forget where ...

(Would be good to know for sure , then obviously growers could take these factors into account when deciding how much risk is worth undertaking) ..

Damn I'd love to have 100 plants under my care tho ... that surely would be fun (If not a bit of a challenge) ... :peace: Maybe oneday ... ya never know . :ack:

Happy Growin everyone!

Budman :ack: