When can i start smokin? How long do

Hey i was just wondering, when can i smoke the plant, can i constantly go up to it and pluck some leaves and smoke 'em, or do i have to wait until flowering or something?

thanks

crazychicken

p.s. Is there any work involved in flowering or is it just the stage when flowers appear? I want to know as much info as possible, so sorry for askin so much... crzc

You can smoke leaf but it'll be crap compared to the bud you'll get from flowering and harvesting at the right time.

Flowering is induced by increased dark periods. Indoors you can choose when to flower your plants by changing from a long light cycle used during veg. (24/0 or 18/6) to 12 on 12 off.

no offense, but if you need to be asking questions like this you're not ready to grow. but that doesn't mean you can't gain the basic knowledge needed very quickly. A few nights reading at www.overgrow.com and more than likely you'll be good to go...

Guest Urbanhog
no offense, but if you need to be asking questions like this you're not ready to grow.  but that doesn't mean you can't gain the basic knowledge needed very quickly.  A few nights reading at www.overgrow.com and more than likely you'll be good to go...

I argee with pipe, invest least $30-50 on a good grow book thru this site's bookstore, and it will be the best $30-$50 you will ever spend.... I was on the same boat as you several years ago, and took me almost 3-5 crops to get the handle/grip of cannabis cultivation....

go and buy more books and read more websites information.....

cheers, Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

No no no, look, i have pretty much all the info it's just i haven't read anywhere about when to harvest, so i thought that i might as well ask since this site has a lot of reliable mods and sh*t

i heard bout overgrow about a week ago and have been reading through it almost every night, but harvesting is pretty much the last thing on kmy checklist apart from odour and all that misc stuff and a couple others

thanks anyways guys

crazychicken

No no no, look, i have pretty much all the info it's just i haven't read anywhere about when to harvest, so i thought that i might as well ask since this site has a lot of reliable mods and sh*t

i heard bout overgrow about a week ago and have been reading through it almost every night, but harvesting is pretty much the last thing on kmy checklist apart from odour and all that misc stuff and a couple others

thanks anyways guys

crazychicken

well, just be aware that your plant could double or triple in size depending on the strain from when you put it into flowering to when its ready to harvest.

and if you can, be sure to give us updates and pics when you get going.