Bullshit: Marijuana=Homicide

Marijuana link to stabbing murders

by Dr Right Monday July 10, 2006 at 09:09 AM

HOMICIDE squad detectives are investigating whether a mix of marijuana and mental illness was a factor in four murders in the past month

Two young men and a couple who left behind a young child were the victims of fatal stabbings in the space of nine days.

It is suspected psychosis brought on by marijuana may have been a factor.

Drug counsellors have warned super-potent, genetically modified dope grown in suburban houses is severely affecting some users.

There are strong concerns among senior police at the links between cannabis-induced psychosis and killings and other violent crimes.

Charges have been laid over each of last month's fatal stabbings.

The mother of one of the accused men recently told the Herald Sun her son suffered a mental illness and she had made calls to a number of help lines seeking aid.

A man in his 30s died from multiple stab wounds in Warrnambool in June. The Herald Sun has been told a relative of the man accused in that case was concerned by his behaviour and had unsuccessfully sought help.

Five days later another man, 28, was stabbed to death in the Geelong suburb of Waurn Ponds.

The lawyer for the alleged killer told a court his client needed psychiatric help and should be transferred to hospital as soon as possible.

It is believed psychosis exacerbated by marijuana use is a suspected factor in up to three other homicides in the past 12 months.

Mark Bailey, who shot dead traffic policeman and father Tony Clarke in April last year, had battled a cannabis addiction.

It is believed this may have been linked to the psychiatric problems of Bailey, who later turned the gun on himself.

Former prison officer Roderick Nigel Martin, 33, last year tried to secure an acquittal on a manslaughter charge on the basis he was suffering cannabinoid psychosis.

Martin drove a stolen tip truck into the vehicle of Raymond Turner, 66, on the Western Highway, allegedly in the belief aliens had invaded Earth.

Cannabinoid psychosis cannot be used as a defence in court cases because the condition is self-induced.

Marijuana hydroponically grown in houses has been blamed for a major surge in the drug's potency in the past decade.

A leading Melbourne drug counsellor said he was increasingly seeing the links between cannabis and violent crime.

Richard Smith of the Raymond Hader Clinic said the genetically modified marijuana of today was 10 times more potent than that of 20 years ago.

And it was turning many of the clients who came for his help into violent people, he said.

Mr Smith said heroin was once the drug that generated most of his work, but this had now switched to cannabis and amphetamines.

There appeared to be an unwillingness to accept marijuana was any more than a "soft" drug, he said.

"When people like me say it's dangerous, they think I'm a wowser," Mr Smith said.

"They don't realise I used to use heroin.

"Cannabis and amphetamines are the hardest drugs to detox off."

One police source said he had seen the tragic results of marijuana abuse.

He said three members of a group of six young men he dealt with had killed themselves in recent years. The officer said he believed their heavy use of cannabis was a factor.

It was revealed last year that hundreds of patients are being turned away as psychiatric units are swamped by young people in the throes of cannabis-induced psychosis.

ANYONE with personal problems can call Lifeline on 131 114; Victorian Statewide Suicide Helpline on 1300 651 251; or Mensline Australia on 1300 789 978.

So give them a call now, pr!

:peace:

Yep , Absolute crap .. very very harsh anti-Cannabis Story :freak: (Where was that from Bb?)

I'm too tired to reply decently ...

So instead .. I'm not gonna get angry , and have another Smoke ... :peace:

I will just say "Dr Right" (lol) is Dr Wrong Imo ...

And Don't get me started on that Wowser Mr Smith .. Sheesh .. :peace: He should go back to usin' and chill the fuck out .. :P Hah

lol

well the 1st murder happend a block away from my brothers old flat in warrnambool. he and his mate drove pass stoned off there face as the cops where sortin out wat happend.pretty freaky shit to have happend just down the road.cops used it as a means to crack down on cannabis users.there still busten people all the time down here. :freak:

Original article is at http://melbourne.indymedia.org/news/2006/07/116490.php

Edited by bong_bitch18

hey there bongbitch

good read there lets us al see the fabricated bullshit that the public are reading about the cannabis comunity cant beleive this crap :peace:

super potent geneticly modified dope pffft dickheads

this is just fucken stupid in my eyes and this journalist should be stabbed :peace: i mean come on in aust alone people suffer stabbings all the time for several differant reasons so here they have found a few that the crimes are so desperate to try and get off there blaming this geneticly modified "superweed" so that they can try and plead insanity

and that dude driving down the wrong side of the road because he beleived alians were taking over the world :peace: all i can say is i want what ever he was smokin :freak:

cheerz :Dj:

The incident you spoke of BB was nothing to do with cannabis, as you might know?

That kid had a history beginning with severe exstacy addiction, and onto ice and harry he went.

The guy he killed was not selling cannabis.

That really makes me wonder about the foundation of all those other stories.

And Mr Smith, you're not a wowser, you're an IDIOT!

They use cannabis to COME DOWN from the amphetamines... then they sleep, rarely..

And then your clinic simply add more pills to the equation?

Why not move toward educating them, rather than abstinance thro fear tactics and phoney cannabis propaganda. :freak:

Ahh...WHATS UP DOC...? LOONEY TUNES...

To illustrate the very real dangers in this story someone submitted this picture of two rabbits eating weed :peace:

BUT shortly after the photo was taken the rabbits turned schitzo and attacked the photographer with violent bunny kicks... the rabbits were quickly put back on carrots :peace:

post-1601-1162000854_thumb.jpg

:freak:

These Anti-Cannabis-Nazi hit stories are now to the point of downright offensive and insulting,no level is to loww for these CUNTS to stoop to! eg. this FILTHY hit piece.

He 'hurted' me in the shower:toddler from the SMH ,I was shocked that the Herald would print filthy lies like this but they did. SHAME,SHAME,SHAME.

This line was the offensive one,

The court heard the woman gave birth to a son in April this year who was suffering cannabis and amphetamine withdrawal. He is in DOCS custody

CANNABIS FUCKING WITHDRAWAL !!!!!!! Fuck the lies the cunts of the ACN tell !

Let me guess this SLUT smokes TOBACCO but no mention of the NICOTINE WITHDRAWAL that babies must suffer from if their mother is a TOBACCO JUNKIE. !

I am middle age therefore I know a great many parents(durdah) ,A great many of these mothers were/are cannabis consumers,ALL have had happy ,healthy babies. Its like the other regular ACN canard ,that it lowers sperm count and libido,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The biggest horniest mansluts I know are ALL big smokers and have TOO many offspring ! What BULLSHIT. :freak: