Nute deficenies in Soils V Hydro

from what i gather that seems to be the case, i think its because most hydro nutrients have been tried and tested, and that since theres only waterthe have to realy include everything where as soil contains alot of the micro organsims and micro nutrients. sorry if it doesnt make any sense im sure theres someone else whose more clued up on the subject.

peace out

Yeh that would be fair to say

Hydro is easy to top up and change your grow required nutrients you dump and refresh your tank to an exact formulea that has exactly what you want

Soil is a bit harder to maintain as you can only really liquid feed the soil or top add to provide what you feel it is lacking with no way of knowing what the exact balance atm is.

What I do know is not many people that get great results start with potting mix all the ones i know mix and brew there own soil mixes from raw materials and damm some are really RAW.

hey there

from my experiance yes it is alot more common for nute diff in soil as its only got so much of any one nute in it and once the plant has absorbed what is in the soil thats when ya start getting issues

where as in hydro you have a constant salution of nutes in the right amounts and as long as you flush well and keep an eye on ya ppm and ya ph then ya should always be spot on

i have had a few issues with soil in the past especially with nitro diff and mag diff and also nute burn whilst trying to fix the issues i mentioned befor but all in all i still grow me mums in soil and feed them hydro nutes after about the first 2 weeks

cheerz :Dj:

yeah flushing is a good habit to get into, nothing worse than getting a nute lockout due to a salt "lockup" and then trying to fix the problem by adding more nutes but realy your just making it worse.

ive only done a few grows but ive read alot and keep learning every day. but one thing that i think most people who make the change wont go back is going from chem to organic, my freinds doin a hydro grow (using chems) of the same cuttings ive got and mine smell 50 times better, he has the idea that all hydro will kick the shit out of out door soil, time will come and well see whose shits the best overall smoke, lucky they started flowering about the same time so well be able to sample eachothers come harvest time.

and with organics i reckon it would not be as needed to flush even though i do it anyway bout once a month or when i got a new fert i wanna try,

peace out and grow big