AU$33 for Sensi's Super Skunk would be pretty hard to beat :freak: That's like $2 a seed

I got mine from Seedboutique (not listed there at the moment so sold out i guess), i remember thinking the price was pretty good but cant remember the exact price, I don't think it was quite that cheap though

Last night when my lights came on i did my daily check and noticed that the Super Skunk was showing pistils after just 48 hours of flowering (yay it's a girl!), i've only ever seen one other strain show herself that quickly before. She was vegged for 5 weeks.

I smoked Super Skunk over a decade ago back in high school and haven't tried any since which is why I got it - just for a blast from the past :peace: (now if i could only find that Mango strain that was around at the time ...)

Yep youre right Ndave, but ive heard seedboutique has really good stealth ?? i dont know 1st hand but i know PS stealth is sorta non-existent :peace: so maybe that makes them even

you know it really shits me the seedbank / stealth bizness, and im pretty happy cause my daughter is going to pommie land next year to live so i reckon im gunna get some real safe deliveries :peace:

:peace:

P.S: regards to the kitties ... sorry this is way :freak: but...

post-1601-1161922976_thumb.jpg