Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has tried soma seeds? they have some very nice strains that ive seen .. but im worried about their authenticity. For example for their strain Amethyst bud they cant seem to make up their minds what strains it decends from >> pasted from planet skunk <<

Amethyst Bud from Soma Seeds

BREEDING - Super Skunk - Big Skunk Korean - Jack Herer

Indica: 80% Sativa: 20%

MINIMUM YIELD 25-35 grams ~ FLOWERING 9 -10 weeks

Amethyst Bud is a mix of Lavender Bud and Afghani Hawaiian so the dark purple color from the purple Kush part of it's genetics comes through

Whats with this? cheers.

Try here..http://www.somaseeds.nl/seeds/amethystbud.html

BREEDING - Super Skunk - Big Skunk Korean - Jack Herer

Indica: 80% Sativa: 20%

MINIMUM YIELD 25-35 grams ~ FLOWERING 9 -10 weeks

Amethyst Bud is a mix of Lavender Bud and Afghani Hawaiian so the dark purple color from the purple Kush part of it's genetics comes through. This bud is on the smaller side but more of them and they are quite dense with many THC crystals visible with the naked eye. The smell is strong and pungent with a good high for relaxing with a good friend. Leaves a delicious taste in your mouth. When it looks like it's ready wait a week.

I haven't grown Amthyst bud but

I can say that Planet skunk is a reputable seed dealer , the Soma seeds I have purchased from them in the past have been real soma seeds in soma seeds packaging

and as for Soma himself , his reputation is flawless as far as I am concerned the dude has some great strains

thats just it Pure, he has some awesome strains.. just wanted to know if the strains he has for offer are the real thing, found it strange that the parent listings are wrong?

the parts i underlined in my original post contridict themselfs if you guys didnt notice.

it woudl be a an error I would say on behaf of sir skunk , it happens sometimes , best thing to do is email sir skunk and ask if they are original breeder packs because it was strange to have the contradiction this will at least put your mind at ease

what postman popped up is the real breeder info