Partially Collapsed Lung

stonedstump

Question

Well I have been diagnosed with a partially collapsed lung and need more X-rays in a week or so to make sure that the lung has repaired itself.

Basically that means my lung has somehow got a small tear in the tissue and air has leaked out of my lung into my neck area (which I can feel under the veins) and now the lung is still deflated.

The doctors (several) have said it should repair itself but I may need to have a drainage tube if it doesn't.

I can't smoke at all in this time or I fear I will be doing myself alot of harm so this is my second day with no smoking (I have plenty of prime bud but CANT BLOODY SMOKE IT! :peace: )

Has anyone else has this problem? Tell me your story..

Looks like I will HAVE to save up and buy a vapouriser now, either that or give up the magic herb.

:punk:

I never really thought of eating it..

I have never been rich enough to buy enough bud to 'cook'.

I might consider it when I start to get really irritable.

How much bud would I need to prepare and eat to get a normal high?

I usually only smoke a quarter a week so I need to ration it out if i'm going to be cooking the stuff. Cheers

hope you get well soon, it sounds like a os nightmare. I use and ounce of head kiff with a nice bud to an ounce of butter and make anzacs. I boil the plant meterial in water then bring to simmer for 4hrs, then add the butter and keep on a low heat for 6hrs. (you may need to add more water during the process). Next get some cheesecloth in a strainer and tip the butter and crap through into a large bowl ringing all the liquid and butter out of the cheese cloth that you can. (i usually pour recently boilled fresh water over the cloth and plant material and ring out again to get a bit more butter out), stick the bowl in the fridge over night and seperate when butter has set on top. Be sure to use butter, and if you want melt half a small block of chocolate in whilst melting the butter for a nice kingston type taste. It's a different sort of stoned best in the evening for sleep.

p.s try find the anzac recipe with the most butter, and remember to pre heat the oven!

good luck with em

the best thing to do is make ya self some good cannabutter i used just trimmings from the harvest trim as i use all me other trimmings for hash

follow pures canna butter recipe and then make some cookies are the strongest that i have made as alot of butter goes into them then again i have just done a blinder curry that had about 2g of hash in it and man that was fun :peace:

cooking with ordinary bud is hard but once ya got canna butter or hash or even honey oil you are sorted

sorry to hear about ya lung mate

cheerz :Dj:

Reminds me of a song by Frenzal Rhomb!

"I Miss My Lung"

Another Sunday morning

another boring day

Another lonely sunrise

takes my breath away

I miss my lung

I thought you'd never leave me

god how I was wrong

A part of me is missing

It seems it's been so long

I miss my lung

After all the songs are sung

I miss my lung

I tried to forget you

And live with my regrets

I tried not to miss you

I recall your lovely breath

I miss my lung

As vital as the sun

I miss my lung

Worse than a broken heart

Worse than a poison tongue

Worse than an evil eye

Is you missing lung

I took you for granted

It's ended up in tears

I miss you more than showers

It's been about a year

I loved you like no other

How can I live on?

I hope that you can hear me

It's for you I wrote this song

Best wishes mate :applause:

Looks like I will HAVE to save up and buy a vapouriser now, either that or give up the magic herb.

Fark, hang in there mate.

But why do you have to switch to vaping? Once you've healed you should be ok yeah? Or is the damage from smoking? Do you pull cones really hard and fast, or use buckets or something? Is this a lasting injury, will you always be a bit weak-lunged or something?

Vaping's great, cooking and bhang too, but do you really have to buy a vape or give up?!? Buy a vape if you have to, but surely this would heal? Shit eh.