600W HPS light kit Price

Hi all, :peace:

I currently have a 400w setuo

Anyone know a good place in Melbourne (reasonble price,decent quality)for 600w hps light kit?

any ideas of the cost?

have loked on ebay,but put off by ripoff delivery charges

If I was to keep the 400w setup,what lamps do people recommend, I want to use Hps and MH

I have looked at the Sunmaster 400w Retro Lamp ,Sunmaster 400w HPS Agro Lamp ,400w HPS Lucagrow 56500 Lumens ,Solarmax 400w High Pressure Sodium and the Son T Agro HPS....now I am confused

thanks for anyhelp

Edited by cunningstunt

hey there earthbound

what ya gotta realise with ya lights is that the ballasts are pretty dam heavy and aust post wont take them cause of that reason so u will have to use a shipping company ask the dudes on ebay if you can organise ya own courier most will go for it and also alot of the ones i seen on ebay have been pick up only i got a full 400w setup for $50 and was great dude met me in maccas carpark asked me what i grew i said tomatoes i asked him what he grew he said tomatoes he both walked off smiling know we were both full of shit :peace:

for cheap lights ebay is the go from what i have seen

cheerz :Dj: