Hydrotek Air Cool Cylinder 20"

Anyone know where I can get the external horizontal reflector for a 20" Hydrotek Air Cool Cylinder? (cool tube)

I can't find a source for them in Oz, and I only need the reflecting shade not the tube itself... If anyone knows where I could find that I'd be really happy.

Heck, even if someone knows where to get the vertical reflector inserts for the hydrofarm (holland forge) cool tubes that would be good enough, but I don't think there's any available in Oz....

Anyone know where I can get the external horizontal reflector for a 20" Hydrotek Air Cool Cylinder? (cool tube)

I can't find a source for them in Oz, and I only need the reflecting shade not the tube itself... If anyone knows where I could find that I'd be really happy.

Heck, even if someone knows where to get the vertical reflector inserts for the hydrofarm (holland forge) cool tubes that would be good enough, but I don't think there's any available in Oz....

yup my local hydro store got em in, was looking at em yesterday and very taky and way to easy to make something 100% better. i even showed him how one without internal shade can be bolted up to the old adjusta shades very easy. he will be marketing em to be put in adusta shades now me thinks.

No, these aren't the hydrofarm ones with the internal shade, these are by Hydrotek http://www.hydrotek-online.com/ and have an external reflector. Similar to a gullwing type shade mounted on a pair of brackets which come from the metal flanges on each end....

Yeah, the hydrofarm ones will fit into an adjustashade quite well, but I want the one which is supposed to come with the tube and won't be as large as the adjusta would be.... I have a small room...

Thanks for the help though, if all else fails I'll look for an insert type shade from the hydrofarm cool tubes, but yeah, I'd really prefer the branded one for this unit....