White Widows in soil

Thanks Mullaway lol yer them WW's is one harty and bushy compact strain...im very happy shes a female :whistle: cant wait to see here flower up...and try it...;)

Im thinkin of seedin up acouple of buds of the WW with a Male Celtic Berry.... :toke:

Billo mate good luck with your WW's too :peace:

It would be good to see the difference in the growing patterns between your WW from Nirvana and my WW from White Lable Seed Co.. lol

Yer im feedin her a full mix of A-B THC Bloom Nutes at 6ml of A and 6ml of B to 2liters of rain water...every second day...And of course she is under a 12/12 light cycle for flowering....

Thanks everyone.... :applause:

Cheers

Dalas

Edited by Dallas

;)

Great Pics Dallas , looks to be coming along nicely ... Very healthy lookin :yahoo:

How long have they been under 12/12 for now?

Can't wait to see em put on some weight :D

Anyway .. It's muggy as hell here at the moment so I'm gonna go outside and have a cold beer in the shade ...

Seeya later ..

Cheerz :)

Budman ;)

P.s. :doh: Mullaway .. yeh , Berry White - "Can't get enough of your Bud baby" heheh :)

Hahaha...Thanks everyone :D

Mullaway...I like that :yahoo: Berry White...F*^kin Wicked...;)

Since you thought of that wicked name..When i get some seed from WWxCB..some might come your way.. :)

And BM yer i had them turned down too 12/12 about 2 odd weeks now ;)

I cant wait too see them put some weight on too mate...

Havent seen ya around for a while..BM..hope things are good :)

Cheers

Dallas