Cannabis Resistance Front-Bravery Medals-VC's

It was meant to offend by calling them VC's.

It is meant to be cynical .

Anyone at OzStoners can award anyone who's been busted with a respectable grow for a VC.

Anyone at OzStoners can award Uber Activists for Hyper Activism,particularly those activists whom put their name out there damn the consequences.

Anyone at OzStoners may award other medals for bravery in the face of the ENEMIES overwhelming odds.

You cannot nominate YOURSELF.

In that spirit I humbly accept the CSM awarded myself by mullaway,thankyou.

I award VC's today to

1]Michael Balderstone *VC*

2] Dr Katerlaris *VC* lol

ps If an OzStoner objects to an awardee please state your objection and we will vote on it.

No ONE involved in any aspect of cannabis from the humble occaisional toker to the LARGEST growers and retailors are NOT CRIMINALS,they are all heroes and we are all on the same side,do not allow the Anti-Cannabis_Nazi propaganda of hate and DIVIDE AND CONQUER cloud your judgement.

Again NO ONE INVOLVED IN ANY ASPECT OF CANNABIS IS A CRIMINAL.

Edited by Jess Stone

Bud2012,WF & others,I wrote this thread as a parody of Iraq but like much humour there is an element of truth,that truth for me is the way society is making me feel,a society that is very much broken ,a society transforming itself into a fascist style police state,all the evil tactics and laws now coming into force have been tested out on us,the cannabis community,we have been demonised and vilified to the point that sheeple see no problem with gaoling cannabis people for 20+ years,watch out moslems,watch out unionists,watch out freethinkers,etc your turn WILL be next.

If you want Gary to recieve a posthumous VC so be it your will will be done.

1]Gary W Meyerhoff , *VC_* with bar,posthumous.RIP ,Vale.