New member - check out my plant

Shack

hi guys, i've just joined this website (jumped ship from planet skunk) have a look at my plant... what do you think M/F? the white hairs should mean a beautiful girl right? she's about three months old, it's an outdoor plant but i move it into the shed everynight for 12/12... been doing that for 2 weeks now. i feed her a miracle grow formula on alternating weeks. havent had any pest problems but the spiders would take care of them anyway, is anybody's plants covered in spiders like mine? couldn't hurt yeah? :)

post-10821-1161309725_thumb.jpg

post-10821-1161309884_thumb.jpg

dam i like candy do you have a puppy as well :)

hey there shack welcome to the site

and yes you are correct that is a nice lookin female plant you have there are ya gonna clone it befor it gets too far along in 12/12 or do you just grow from seed.

now these spiders of which you speak take a pick of one would be good to see and make sure it aint spider mites layin web on ya plants but if they are spiders then ya should be right as they will keep away most bugs

cheerz :Dj:

Cheers Bro,

i'm not sure how to clone so i guess i'll just grow from seed though i only have one plant (F) so no male to fertilize the seeds.

i sprayed the miracle grow on the leaves today and the spiders have left, they'll be back so i'll update ya with a pic, i'd be interested to know if they're spider mites or not... they lay web, not structured just single strands around the place. and one type that cacoons itself in the leaves (pictured) it's completly cream/gold coloured.

post-10821-1161313580_thumb.jpg

Ahh yeah, i seen them before and didnt do too much research on em. Just ended up pulling off the infected leaves off as it appeared to me something nesting so they can have offspring. Did'nt have many of em per plant, prolly half a dozen at best.

I dunno about you guys, but a plant that big in a pot that size, i would've usually transplanted into the ground or a 50 litre pot before it bacame root bound. Just something to consider maybe...

:)

yeah... the pic doesn't really do it justice, it's a very large plant in a very large pot (45ltr) i'm hoping it doesn't get much bigger or i will have to throw it in the ground.

it's heavy as all shit trying to carry it to the shed but i'm deep suburbia i want her to put out so i can destroy her... based on the pic with the hairs how long would you say between now and harvest? and how much do you think i'll get from her... also do you think i could make the leaves into hash?

nice plant, but its really going to need a transplant, especially if you want to get the most out of it that you can...

im guessing you'll need another 10-12 weeks of flowering as its very sativa dominate and if you left it in that pot the entire time i think you'd be looking at around 3-4oz, transplanted into the ground that could end up being a pound or more :)

Oh, she is a decent plant then. I got the impression it was a 20-25 litre pot. Seeing she's in a 45 litre one, she quite impressive, a bit hard to up size then. I would'nt know the first thing about tryin' to finish her off this time of year outside, as i've always let nature take it's coarse. All the best with it Shack. :)

:)