Too late..?

Hello Again.

Well its been about 10 days now since my the 16 day old clones went under the lights in my growroom from the flouro.

I had a couple of dramas with temps/humidity etc but they've pulled through. I have noticed that some are going a lot better than others, more growth, better colouration- just a healthier looking plant to say the least.

Now my question is this... Do yous think it would be too late to pull the stragglers out and swap them with some of the other clones(of the stronger variety) that I have of the same age?

They are the same age and are off the same plants as the ones under lights at the moment.

Also, due to the short time frame I have before I go away for christmas, I'm going to be switching them to 12/12 pretty soon to give a min of 8 weeks flowering time...

Thanks for your help agaian guys

Cheers

if the ones you are replacing them with are the same size then probably wouldnt hurt to swap them... but they will take a few days to adjust to the bigger light... where as the ones already in there have already adjusted...

so its up to you.. if you replace them they will need at least another week b4 you can turn them back.. I would think with in that week the ones that are already in there would be taking off...