Whats On Your Shelf

Damm i use the Following: (im feeling quite cheap atm)

Canna 2 part Grow

Canna 2 part Bloom

Ph down (did have ph up but never used it and it had a visit to the bin on my last move....)

Clonex

And even with just that I flush i.e dont restore the nutrient level for the last week just refill the tank and ph balance followed by a 2 or 3 day pure water before cut I like my Skunk smooth!!

Edited by Shithappens

Shithappens, cool, i just use Grow and Bloom nutes too although i also use that liquid silica stuff too - Budlink i think its called. Maybe if i was growing for maximum yield and just to sell then I'd feed it more crap, but as i only grow for myself i think less is more when it comes to additives ... like yourself I like my smoke smooth!

followed by a 2 or 3 day pure water before cut

I like to go at least 3 days if not a week or more of pure water for the flush. I was recently forced to harvest an AK48 without a flush, and it shows in the final product: it makes the roof of your mouth a bit itchy, it makes you sneeze a bit (mild allergic type of reaction), and it's hard to smoke more than 2 cones because it gets harsh on the throat quickly. (Another reason why i dont use any additives that i dont need to) lol

IMO, additives aren't so unnatural. If you look in nature, there's so many things going on with and around a plant. We are just trying to mimick it and provide optimum environment artificially. Yeh, you can get away with give them A & B nutes, ph adjusted. And you'd get buds to smoke. But that's like having toast in the morning, a pie at lunch and chops n veges for dinner. You'd live a normal life, but why not have some orange juice with that. A multi-vitamin at breakfast time so you don't feel flat before lunch. Some metamucil for fibre to help you eliminate ur food etc etc. It's just helping things along and you get better results. Two ounces sold to ur close friends more than covers for what additives and nutrients you use.

On my shelf:

http://www.bubbleshare.com/myalbum/73711.e213cee0027

-Advanced Nutriends A & B

-" " Big bud

-" " Over drive

-Microbial

-Nitrozyme

-Nutriboost

-Silica magic

-Fulvic Acid

-clone gel

-some scarid fly shit. Forget what it's called

-oxy plus (used only for cleaning)

Flush for 7-14 days, dry slowly and cure if you can, and you will never have a problem with taste and harshness

Edited by BentBuddha

hey there BOA

nice little collection ya got there and to be honest i dont think i use any of it :applause: i use

canna veg

canna flora

monster bud

ozitonic

rockjuice

urea

and some thrive

but hey i heard that mortein creates a nice flavour in ya buds i may try that this time around do you use it in the last week as a foliar spray and then flush muahahahahahahahaha

cheerz :Dj:

hi guys...there's some interesting shelves out there.. :applause:

hoy ozmade.. B) my Mrs says the same.." I wish you would take care of me as well as you do your plants.."... :toke: :thumbsup: I just reply back..." at least my plants root.." :doh: at which stage I usually cop a back hander and shut up for 5 minutes..lmao

Nugg...whats the WD for mate...you got squeeky plants.. B)

Shithappens...my last indoor I just finished, I didnt use alot more than jusy the canna A + B used for both grow and Bloom and the I added a bit of Overdrive at week 6...then flushed for 8 days..

BentBuddha, I agree with you 100%, You get back what you puy into them.. :thumbsup: nice collection of nutes mate

and Stoney...yes mate the mortein does leave a nice taste in the buds..best added at week 5 for 1 week..then flushed.. :whistle: at least I dont use WD40 mate...lmao (smart prick) :P ...a few of the bottles only have about enough left in them for about 1 weeks nutes...I hate throwing anything out

(990)lol

cheers