Outdoor finishing time

:peace: ;), no question is a dumb question cunningstunt, and i can understand where u are coming from. The 53-63 days is a guide only and as u say when do u start the countdown outdoors? put simply, u can't as it is all up to nature, but there are plenty of ways to tell when they are ready to harvest. There are some great threads on OZstoners if u have a look around.

:peace: If u have a good magnifying glass, I find watching the risin glands for signs of maturity is the best method.

:thumbsup: I will try and find u a link on this method, unless someone else knows where one is, I'm looking but havn't found one yet, but I know they are here somewhere. :)

ps. ak47 is one of my favorites, good luck with them.

:thumbsup:

G'day Cunningstunt ,

Yeh , It's a good question ... because It's a tricky one ...

The only way I can think is ... is after practice , of growing the same strain over a few years (Like alot of the oldies have round here) ...

and they can get a pretty damn good Idea of whats goin to happen and when ... :) Heheh

Would take alot of practice tho ;) And even they are still surprised on occasion By whatever their plants may be doing ...

Otherwise yeh , What Mongyman said ... ;)

Don't bother counting down the days ... Just keep a close eye on what your plant Is doing ...

Not sure about all strains ... But Most I've grown successfully have taken close to 3 months to fully Flower ...

Maybe a Bit less But I don't think I've had any ready after just 2 months ... I'm certain there would a few Strains that could do It that Quickly tho ...

Anywayz , Sorry for rambling ... It's always gonna be a bit different ... Just be patient with lettin the outdoor Budz mature .. Heheh , because this is the difficult part for some ;)

Plenty more info around tho ...

Good Luck with your grow :peace:

Budman :peace: