Random

Just a few questions.

1: I wanna get myself a nice strain, probably import something...I'm looking for something sticky, something that gets high yeild going on...not stupid high, but I'd like to be able to pull off 5-6oz per plant without too much trouble. The weirder it looks the better, but the most important thing is it's a badass smoke, and lotsa buddage.

2: Nutrients...I know very little about them...what's good to use to promote fatass buds, and a healthy, expedient growth, without fucking up the taste. Do I use different ones for indoor/outdoor?

3: Ah...A light. When I stop talking about it and eventually get it underway...what light do I need?

My setup is going to be small compared with some of those I've seen here...I'd be growing 2 plants at a time (while bringing up little ones) and mebbe some chillis or tomatos.

So, according to what I'm looking at, what light would you folks suggest?

That'll be all for now.

There is a lot to work out when setting up a grow, but for some thing simple that isent to hard to setup.

Get a 2nd hand wardrobe form some were and convert that into a grow chamber.

With lighting the bigger the light u run the better the air movement needs to be to get rid of the heat out of the grow area, u will do better with the bigger wattage lights but as the light gets bigger the more heat they will put out.

When it comes to yield it comes down to the strain and how good your growing condition is, the cs grow i did i got 8 ouncers off 2 plants dry weight in my 1st run on dwc.

Nutes can be diffrent but in the end they all do the same thing some are suited better to some things then others and some arnt as good as others, and there are a lot of diffrent bud addatives that people use so what i gess it comes down to is do a lot of reading and research and ask away and all will be answered...

Edited by ozmade

hey there cheeba

first off try maybe ak47 or something in the celtic range celtic hash or stoned rhino i would suggest. if you growing indoors i would suggest you use canna nutes but others will tell you they use differant with well known nutes they are a matter or personal opinion with additives to produce bigger buds i use monster bud to start with then use rock juice @ week 3 and in the last 2 weeks of flowering i use ozitonic the rock juice is great stuff but has a hefty price tag but works out to about $12 a grow and adds weight and denseness to ya buds

and for what you are looking at growing i would suggest a 400w HPS or if you can handle the heat a 600W HPS for ya grow light

cheerz :Dj:

hi mate i see this as been done before by somw very good growers...

what i would do is get a 600w if you can get rid of the heat , or to a 400w hps for both of them..

nutes: i have just posted what im useing so look at the link here for it..

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=13786

as for plants i have only growin some strains not many , so i would listen to others there..

tt

Just a few questions.

1: I wanna get myself a nice strain, probably import something...I'm looking for something sticky, something that gets high yeild going on...not stupid high, but I'd like to be able to pull off 5-6oz per plant without too much trouble. The weirder it looks the better, but the most important thing is it's a badass smoke, and lotsa buddage.

2: Nutrients...I know very little about them...what's good to use to promote fatass buds, and a healthy, expedient growth, without fucking up the taste. Do I use different ones for indoor/outdoor?

3: Ah...A light. When I stop talking about it and eventually get it underway...what light do I need?

My setup is going to be small compared with some of those I've seen here...I'd be growing 2 plants at a time (while bringing up little ones) and mebbe some chillis or tomatos.

So, according to what I'm looking at, what light would you folks suggest?

That'll be all for now.

1: Mate if its ya 1st grow try some bagseed , youll be amased , if you kill $100.00 seeds, not saying you will , but if you do, youll wish you tested every thing on some thing cheaper.

2: Try the Plantastic rockwool range , Ph stabilised , if hydro its great stuff and only $20.00 for 2 litres or if in dirt , you shouldnt need any till flower if you use Yates Dynamic lifter potting mix with perlite or hydrotron...

3: been answered above