Yield from 1800watts

guys tips to get max yield imo are to use scrog, wait till net is busting full then hit with a PGR like rockjuice. you will get a matt of fat buds. cut all the crap from underneath after a week or 2 into 12/12, and also add ur pk after 4 weeks. then just make sure you dont get mold on those big muthers after week 6 and you should be fine.

without using co2. i dont see anything more that can be done. i dont think the 2+lb per light that advanced nutrients markets can be achived with all their products in an ideal environment without the addition of c02. ive got an ideal environment (temp, humidity and 90watts per square foot) and a top strain and i always average 1.5lb per light. im trying canna this time to see if that helps increase the average

thats a very good result gazza. well done

i dont run c02 but 99% of people who ive spoken to say it gives them 20% - 30% more yield than without. also allows to run higher temps - which is a blessing when your talking big grows in the 8k + where temps are the biggest issue as opposed to small 2 - 3 600's where its easy to keep temps down

anyone using c02 than can comment on whether it increases yield? co2 with an infrared sensor with an aircon in a closed environment with no intake our outake is my dream!

Someone mentioned 1.5lb per 1000watt as average.. Id say that is above average.. This harvest Im looking around 3 pound (not certain until dry) for 2x1000's. But I use a rail and Advanced nutes etc and none of that Rockjuice / superbud / Quick turn etc crap which I think wrecks the weed.. Anyway if you get 3lb from 3x600's you would be doing very well! Goodluck and make a Grow Diary with lots of pics :thumbdown:

Ragin u can pull 2 pound per 1000w with multipal lights :thumbdown: put that light on a mover ur laughing :thumbdown: ive only used rock juice once IMO it doesnt wreck the gear

Yeah you probably can I was saying your doing well if you get 1.5+ pound per individual 1000w globe with a basic setup :thumbdown: Not so sure about the rockjuice most pictures I have seen of Buds grown with it look un-natural and a lot of people say its carcinogenic and have heard many people have problems using it.

1.5lbs per 1000 is above average, but achievable. 1.25 lb is average imo.

dont worry about the rock juice its great. doesnt ruing the smell or resin content unlike other pgrs. take a look at the pics of my last rj crop. it was over 1.5lb per 1000. scrog with mixed mh and hps 85 watts per sq ft. rjuice at 7 days into 12/12, with pk at half dose every week from wk 3. pulled up in 49 days. as mold was kicking in.

i do like the scrog for big rooms as once the scrog is set u dont have to worry about monster buds falling over all the time!