LOWRYDER NUTES?

Gday Everyone ;)

I was wondering if anyone has grown LR before????

I have 5 that has just poped there heads out....

And due to the Lowryder giving away the Veg growth alltogether...and goes stright into Bloom....

Does that mean i should water it with Part AxB Bloom Nutes not the grow nutes... :thumbsup:

Any info would be much appreciated... :peace:

Cheers

Dallas ;)

hey there dallas

i was going a grow of lowryder so that i could answer questions just like this but unfortunatly the test had to be scrapped but from what i know most people feed veg nutes for the first 1 week after the first main leaves show as this is there veg time and then they switch to auto flower

good luck

cheerz :Dj:

Grow and vega nutes are pretty much the same the only real difference is in the levels of certain trace elements , if the plants start showing signs of deficency deal with it then , other wise I would just feed as you normally would in the last few weeks of veg / begining of flower

Yer thanks Pure :whistle:

Well i thought i would show some pics of my 4 LR.....

So far i have been feeding then with THC A+B GROW nutes and they seem to be liking it... :xcited:

Anyway im hopeing for at least one Female, but really i would like 3 of them to be Female and the last a Male, so i can collect the pollen, and seed one of the Females.

Since its going to get real hard for people to get there hands on the Lowryder Strain, which now(for some reason) the JOINT DOCTOR has sold the strain and its rights to some other Breeders, so no more LR seeds for a while :wacko:

So hence my breeding of the LR, so i can at lest grow this unique and weired plant for a long time to come.

I was also thinking of Xing the LR with one of my WW Ladys.....hmmm that would be interesting.....lol

Anyways heres some pics the first is the 4 LR's and the second is the 5 WW's thats just sprouted yesturday :yahoo:

post-10315-1160297128_thumb.jpgpost-10315-1160297194_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Dallas