Lighting ?

hey lads quik question for ya's.

My situation is I'm runnin 3 x 400ws and 1 x1000w in me room atm and am just over 2 weeks into veg.

My problem is I can only run the 1000w for 12hrs of the 18 as i've got another room runnin and the power cant handle it.

My Question is which part of the cycle should i run the 1000w, for the first 12 hrs or last? Imo runnin it in the middle would be best but that's not practical.

Any thoughts??

peace

c

hi chato i would suggest running the 1000w at the time when the temps are coolest. so if its cooler for the first 12hrs run it then, and if its cooler in the last 12 hrs run it then!

why do u say the power cant handle it? can u run it off anohter fuse? or is the main power fuse thats the problem?

Hey lefty temps are not a concern room has a/c and coming into winter here and it gets down to minus 10.

power is maxed out got 4 spaces runnin with total wattage for lights, equip and a/c's over 10k.

question is first or last 12 when will plants find it most benfical?

peace

c

If you drop out one 400 can you leave the 1K on chato?
Sounds like a good idea.

If you are set on altering the times on the 1000w though Chato I would be tempted to run it in the middle of the cycle rather than at the start or finish, that way it would be more "natural" to the plant.

:thumbsup:

hey there mate

i would suggest the same as TT drop off a 400w and you will be sweet but if ya got ya heart set on running all of them which i know you do :thumbdown: then i would suggest the end as it takes a plant from 1/2hr to an hour to wake so there is a wasted hour if u ask me

cheerz lad :Dj: