advanced nutrients overdrive - any experiences?

hi all has anyone used advanced nutrients overdrive or gh ripen for the last 2-3 weeks of the flower period?

ive always just used normal flower nutes at this stage. ive heard that gh ripen works really well to add extra yiled but i dont think its available in oz. i know AN overdrive is available, is it any good?

does it prolong flowering, shorten it or still finish the same time?

heres a blurb from AM

Overdrive is an ultra premium flower booster with a totally complete and very complex array of phosphorus, potassium, hormones and catalytic. These components help your medical cannabis flowers pack on extra girth and weight that produce unparalleled flower and resin production during the critical last three weeks of flowering when plants show the most sizeable gain in potency, yield and crystal. Overdrive will outperform products made by all other companies, or your money back

cheers

same using overdrive at the moment, seems to have added some extra chunk and crystal in the last couple of weeks. doing an 8 week flower and have had overdrive in the tank for weeks 6 and 7 then flush next week for week 8. have a look at www.advancednutrientsmedical.ca they have a bit about it on there and also a nutrient calculator that will tell you the amounts and which weeks to add it to the tank

think i answered my own q's via that AN like cheers

you add 2.5ml per litre in addition to ur normal flowering nute, raises ppm by 200

looking at the ingredients though, it seems to be just an extra pk boos with some magnesium. im not sure if it would be any more beneficial that just raising your ec levels or using a pk additive?

Derived from: Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Fulvic Acid, Folic Acid, Assorbic Acid.

kl it isnt too bad alittle weaker than canna PK but does good.

when i used i didnt get the usuall benifit from pk explosion in growth and slight yellowing to leaves, so i followed up with canna PK end result was good but cant attribute to overdrive by itself.

look for free samples thats how i got mine and now a year later my local still has abit left to give away along with there powdered nute and canadian express , does it sell well atleast not in my area and why its given away when you buy up big.

A/n site is good but they do favor there brand and they will say to get the most from AN you need to use like 80% of there range. Still very good products i dont know why we dont see complete A/N on shelves. Id give some of the friendlies ago

Edited by thc24